Liz Hurleys sticky obsession with glue gun!December 19th, 2008 - 5:06 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 19 (ANI): The festive season, it seems, has really lifted Elizabeth Hurleys spirits, for the stunner has bypassed liqueur and become addicted to glue gun!
The beauty, who calls herself a country mouse, has become a queen of crafts ever since she has moved from London to a 400-acre farm with her millionaire husband Arun Nayar.
I moved to the country at Easter and have been planning Christmas ever since, The Daily Express quoted Liz as saying.
And the actress is apparently earning a name for herself with her own-brand sausages.
She wrote in The Spectator: Our house is groaning with home-cooked food, beautifully wrapped presents and table decorations that Ive made with a hot glue gun.
“I love hot glue and want to glue everything to anything - apples, ribbons, small animals; nothing is safe. I may have to start sniffing the stuff.
However, unlike Liz, the Christmas fever hasnt enveloped hubby Nayar.
My half-Indian husband only pretends to get it, I know hed much rather eat lobster on a beach than one of the 200 mince pies that are nestling between layers of greaseproof paper in my freezer, she said.
She added: Hes awfully loyal, though, and I pretend I dont notice that he sneaks a great dollop of chilli sauce on to everything I lovingly cook for him. (ANI)
- Liz Hurley puts marital woes on hold to get into Christmas spirit with son - Dec 19, 2010
- Hurley blames Indian media for split - Dec 23, 2010
- Every man I've been involved with is terrified of spiders, says Liz Hurley - Jan 04, 2011
- Elizabeth Hurley Engages In PDAs With Shane Warne - Dec 13, 2010
- Hurley blasts divorce speculation - Dec 18, 2010
- Indians dig into sausages - desi style - Jul 26, 2009
- India taught me to share: Liv Ullmann - Jun 07, 2012
- Warne to propose to Hurley? - Sep 26, 2011
- Woman survives four days in freezer - Sep 13, 2012
- Is Liz Hurley, Shane Warne's relationship about to get back on track? - Apr 03, 2011
- Brits love to 'spice things up' with Indian chutney - Sep 27, 2010
- Liz Hurley 'shattered' as she cruises around the Mediterranean - Aug 09, 2010
- Liz Hurley turns Twitter 'addict' - Aug 18, 2010
- Hurley, Warne flirting online - Jan 02, 2011
- Hurley begs Nayar for forgiveness - Dec 20, 2010
Tags: acre farm, arun nayar, christmas fever, country mouse, daily express, dollop, elizabeth hurleys, festive season, home cooked food, hot glue gun, hubby, liqueur, liz hurleys, millionaire husband, nestling, sausages, small animals, spectator, stunner, table decorations