Liz Hurley’s son wants be actorDecember 29th, 2011 - 4:50 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 29 (IANS) Actress Elizabeth Hurley’s nine-year-old son Damian is already planning to take up acting as his career.
“Oh lord, my son is begging me to find him an agent so he can become a child actor,” she wrote on microblogging site Twitter.
The actress, who is engaged to Australian cricketer Shane Warne, revealed Damian caught the acting bug when he visited her on the set of “Gossip Girl”, when she was filming scenes for her role as Diana Payne, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
- Arun is a great father: Hurley - Dec 15, 2010
- Liz Hurley walks the red carpet with son at 'Gnomeo and Juliet' premiere - Feb 01, 2011
- Future will be chaotic with kids: Hurley - Jun 06, 2012
- Hurley thanks stepchildren for warm welcome - May 17, 2012
- Liz Hurley pledges to return into beau Shane Warne's arms soon - May 03, 2011
- Hurley blames Indian media for split - Dec 23, 2010
- Hurley has shoulder pain, resting - Nov 17, 2011
- Hurley to star in 'Gossip Girl' - Jul 06, 2011
- Warne's private life is his business: Cricket Australia - Dec 14, 2010
- The cougar in Liz Hurley loves Zac Efron! - Aug 26, 2010
- Elizabeth Hurley's son loves 'Austin Powers' - Nov 19, 2010
- Hurley, Warne back together, lock lips in public - Jan 23, 2011
- Hurley's mother didn't know about split - Dec 14, 2010
- Liz Hurley files for divorce from Arun Nayar - Apr 02, 2011
- Liz Hurley calls Arun Nayar a 'great father' post split - Dec 15, 2010