Liz Hurley’s son is desperate to move to IndiaNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:05 am ICT by admin
However, the actress admits that Damian’s wish is not going to come true anytime soon, for though she and Nayar own a house in Mumbai, her business is in the UK.
“We have a home in Mumbai. Our son Damian begs us daily to move there permanently but, sadly, that’s not an option right now as my business is definitely U.K. based,” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
But the little boy will be getting to spend time in India soon, for Hurley and Nayar plan to bring in the New Year in India.
“However, we spend a lot of holidays there. We’ll be going there for New Year,” she said. (ANI)
- Hurley coping well with divorce from Nayar - Apr 14, 2011
- Arun is a great father: Hurley - Dec 15, 2010
- Liz Hurley's son wants be actor - Dec 29, 2011
- Hurley blames Indian media for split - Dec 23, 2010
- Liz Hurley calls Arun Nayar a 'great father' post split - Dec 15, 2010
- Future will be chaotic with kids: Hurley - Jun 06, 2012
- Elizabeth Hurley trying to have a baby - May 18, 2010
- Liz Hurley heading to India for festive break - Dec 25, 2009
- Elizabeth Hurley gets divorce from Arun Nayar - Jun 16, 2011
- Liz Hurley kept up pretence of happy marriage during family holiday - Dec 15, 2010
- Liz Hurley pledges to return into beau Shane Warne's arms soon - May 03, 2011
- Hugh Grant greeted by ex Liz Hurley's son for holiday at South of France - Aug 19, 2010
- Hurley, Warne flirting online - Jan 02, 2011
- Hurley's reality TV show postponed - Apr 18, 2011
- Elizabeth Hurley shuns London for son - Nov 04, 2009