Liz Hurley wows audience at Breast Cancer Awareness campaignOctober 15th, 2010 - 2:42 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 15 (ANI): Liz Hurley stole the show in a stunning pink bodycon dress at a Breast Cancer Awareness campaign in Frasers department store in Glasgow.
Hurly, 45, just a few hours before the show, was terrified by the thought of attending the show in a ‘bath robe’ as British Airways airline had almost lost her suitcase that contained all her pink outfit options as she arrived in Glasgow, Scotland.
“Well done British Airways! Me in Glasgow and my suitcase missing with all my pink dresses,” the Daily Mail quoted Hurley as tweeting.
“Not comforted to know BA has no one on duty to speak to apart from baggage handlers in India!!! Jesus Christ…dark ages, or what??”
Hurley, determined to turn up at the photocall in pink, in a bid to keep up with the breast cancer campaign colour of choice, finally got her suitcase, hours before she had to leave for the event.
“Yay! Thank you BA-suitcase here. Relief. I won’t have to fund raise in my bath robe.”
“On way to fundraiser-shoe horned into hot pink Herve Leger. Hope we sell lots,” she added. (ANI)
- Why pink is Liz Hurley's favourite colour - Oct 12, 2010
- Liz Hurley's pink skin-tight dress stuns all at cancer charity event - Oct 02, 2010
- Liz Hurley spotted with a plunging zebra-print dress - Sep 02, 2010
- Cheryl Cole donates gown for charity - Jun 10, 2011
- White House Becomes Pink House To Mark Breast Cancer Awareness Month - Oct 15, 2010
- 'Pretty in pink' Liz Hurley helps raise $4m for breast cancer charity - Apr 16, 2011
- Danielle Lineker, Stacey Solomon lead stars in breast cancer campaign - Oct 08, 2010
- Liz Hurley up in glamour quotient despite being under wraps - Oct 24, 2009
- Breast cancer is a major killer in Pakistan - Jan 12, 2012
- White House 'goes pink' for breast cancer awareness month - Oct 15, 2010
- Liz Hurley planning romantic New Year rendezvous with Shane Warne - Dec 14, 2010
- Breast cancer scares Elizabeth Hurley - Oct 18, 2011
- Melanie Brown sells dresses for charity - Jun 13, 2012
- Coco Austin shows off her famous posterior in see through dress - Sep 16, 2010
- Wear pink for a cause, urges fashionista Sonam - Oct 14, 2011
Tags: airline, audience, awareness campaign, baggage handlers, bath robe, breast cancer, breast cancer awareness, breast cancer campaign, british airways, daily mail, dark ages, department store, glasgow scotland, herve leger, hurly, jesus christ, liz hurley, pink dresses, pink outfit, suitcase