Liz Hurley shuns London life for sonNovember 3rd, 2009 - 2:12 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 3 (ANI): Elizabeth Hurley no longer wants to stay in London because her young son Damian feels “cooped up” in the city.
The 44-year-old Brit beauty had acquired a sprawling estate in Gloucestershire, England six years ago so she could holiday in the countryside with hubby Arun Nayar and her seven-year-old son.
Although, Hurley has been living in London for years, she has now made a permanent move to Gloucestershire.
“I bought a farm about six years ago. We used to do London in the week, with my son at school there, and go every weekend but we got very stressed by it and in the end we just thought, ‘It’s so beautiful and Damian’s so much happier down here’, ” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
“He loves the fresh air and running around outside, because he was so cooped up in London, so we made the big decision last Easter and moved down there full time.
The Austin Powers star added: “It’s a big chance for a city girl, but I love it. It’s where my son’s supposed to be. It’s a little harder for me and my husband but it’s worth it,” she added. (ANI)
- Elizabeth Hurley shuns London for son - Nov 04, 2009
- Elizabeth Hurley's Son Is A Fan Of His Mother - Nov 21, 2010
- Hurley coping well with divorce from Nayar - Apr 14, 2011
- Liz Hurley puts marital woes on hold to get into Christmas spirit with son - Dec 19, 2010
- Elizabeth Hurley's son banned from watching Hugh Grant movies - Mar 15, 2010
- It was love at first sight with Warne, says Hurley - Jun 29, 2011
- Elizabeth Hurley trying to have a baby - May 18, 2010
- Liz Hurley's son wants be actor - Dec 29, 2011
- Future will be chaotic with kids: Hurley - Jun 06, 2012
- Liz Hurley's fear after fireball burnt her beau's hand - Jun 30, 2010
- Liz Hurley walks the red carpet with son at 'Gnomeo and Juliet' premiere - Feb 01, 2011
- Liz Hurley's son Damian living-image of his biological dad - Jul 05, 2010
- Elizabeth Hurley's son loves 'Austin Powers' - Nov 19, 2010
- Liz Hurley 'learning about men from nine-year-old son' - Apr 26, 2011
- Hurley terrified after Nayar burnt his hand - Jul 01, 2010