Living a rock’n'roll lifestyle nearly wrecked Bruce Willis’ careerNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:19 am ICT by admin
“When I first hit the big time, I went out of my mind. I did not understand or accept any of it. I was just an actor and here I was, being asked to sign cocktail napkins when I went out to eat. I started to party and thought, ‘Hey, this is great.’ I became ‘the party king’” Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
“I was enjoying my freedom, making great money and living a rock’n'roll lifestyle. I lapped up all the drink, the fast cars and late nights that I could take.”
However, it all changed after he met first wife Demi Moore and they started a family.
Now, Willis reveals that he likes to stick to just a couple of drinks.
“Now I know that I can have a couple of drinks. I like a Martini or straight-up ice-cold vodka, but I never go overboard,” he said. (ANI)
- Paul McCartney was inspiration by father - Jan 30, 2012
- Mick Gagger wants best comedian for his new film - Apr 10, 2011
- Bare-chested Assange named Rockstar of the Year by Italy's Rolling Stone - Dec 15, 2010
- Kevin Rudd had no idea who Jimi Hendrix was! - Oct 22, 2009
- Bruce welcomes fourth child - Apr 02, 2012
- Neil Diamond to be inducted into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - Dec 16, 2010
- Kate Moss' fiance Jamie Hince planned to name new album 'Sex Tapes' - Mar 26, 2011
- Norah Jones inspired by Elvis - Apr 30, 2012
- Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame nominations for Beatie Boys and Bon Jovi - Sep 29, 2010
- Meet the 'rock'n'roll jihadist'! - May 16, 2010
- Google confirms: Beatles are 'bigger than Jesus' - Sep 22, 2009
- Naomi Campbell admits she was an 'active addict' during her twenties - Feb 02, 2011
- Alaska Distillery introduces salmon-flavored vodka - Jun 29, 2010
- Anarkali, shaken not stirred - cocktail wisdom (With Image) (IANS Books) - May 20, 2011
- Bruce Willis throws Veterans Day party for US troops - Nov 13, 2010