Liv Tyler’s friends have a crush on her dadJune 24th, 2011 - 6:05 am ICT by IANS
London, June 24 (IANS) American actress Liv Tyler says her friends often get drawn to her celebrity father Steven Tyler.
Steven, 63, is the lead singer of the rock band Aerosmith and appears in reality show “American Idol” as the judge.
“I’m proud of my father. I admire his courage to do ‘American Idol’ at this time of his life. He’s fabulous. Charming. Magical. Friends (of) my age tell me, ‘I have a crush on your father’,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Liv as saying.
Despite their busy careers, Liv and her father always make an effort to see each other.
“We’re both busy working, but we see one another. We speak. We text constantly,” she added.
- Steven Tyler quits 'American Idol' - Jul 13, 2012
- I blew $20m on drugs and booze, says Steven Tyler - May 02, 2011
- Liv Tyler wants to define her life - Jul 12, 2011
- Aerosmith bandmates Tyler, Perry performing together in American Idol - May 04, 2011
- Indian music speaks to soul: rock icon Steven Tyler (Interview) - May 21, 2011
- Lopez quits 'American Idol' - Jul 14, 2012
- I never wanted to do 'American Idol': Steven Tyler - May 26, 2011
- Lopez, Tyler new 'American Idol' judges - Sep 23, 2010
- Liv Tyler is proud of her father's American Idol role - Mar 23, 2011
- Steven Tyler's 'American Idol' Reincarnation - Jan 19, 2011
- Steven Tyler wants a pay rise for 'American Idol' ? - Aug 09, 2011
- Liv Tyler to help grandmother to write a book on manners - Apr 20, 2011
- Liv Tyler sports rock star look in ad - Feb 17, 2012
- Beckinsale's dressing hassles - Dec 22, 2011
- Jim Carrey's daughter eyes 'American Idol' - Jan 24, 2012
Tags: actress liv tyler, aerosmith, american actress, american idol, band aerosmith, busy careers, busy working, celebrity, courage, dad, june 24, lead singer, liv tyler, london, magical friends, rock band, steven tyler, tyler steven