Liv Tyler sports rock star look in adFebruary 17th, 2012 - 4:41 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Feb 17 (IANS) Actress Liv Tyler showed her rock star genes in a new Givenchy perfume ad, in which she sings a classic hit dressed in a pair of stockings.
She looks smouldering, dressed just in a black sweater and hold-ups, reports thesun.co.uk.
The daughter of Aerosmith frontman Steve Tyler, Liv avoided the obvious choice of covering one of his band’s songs by opting for a INXS’ “Need you tonight” instead.
One scene shows Liv crouching on the floor in heels with her eyes closed as rose petals fall from the sky.
- Liv Tyler's friends have a crush on her dad - Jun 24, 2011
- I blew $20m on drugs and booze, says Steven Tyler - May 02, 2011
- George Michael to judge US 'X Factor'? - Dec 17, 2010
- Aerosmith Lead Singer Steve Tyler To Probably Quit Band - Nov 10, 2009
- Indian music speaks to soul: rock icon Steven Tyler (Interview) - May 21, 2011
- Johnny Depp penning songs with Steven Tyler - May 11, 2011
- Steven Tyler quits 'American Idol' - Jul 13, 2012
- Lopez, Tyler new 'American Idol' judges - Sep 23, 2010
- 'American Idol' Issues Apology On Behalf Of Judge Steven Tyler - Feb 03, 2011
- Paul Rodgers is too English to front Aerosmith, thinks guitarist Joe Perry - Feb 04, 2010
- Steven Tyler The Next 'Idol' Judge? - Aug 19, 2010
- Aerosmith set for Beijing's Show of Peace gig? - Jan 15, 2010
- Aerosmith bandmates Tyler, Perry performing together in American Idol - May 04, 2011
- Aerosmith dismiss China concert reports - Jan 18, 2010
- Steve Tyler gets new teeth after shower accident - Oct 27, 2011