Liv Tyler almost quit making moviesNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:36 am ICT by admin
She also credits her son for putting things into perspective for her as the break she took after giving birth helped her realise how much she loved acting.
“At the time I got pregnant I wasn’t 100 per cent sure that acting was what I wanted to do. I wasn’t sure it made me happy or fulfilled me,” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
“The on-set working part was beautiful but there are all the parts that are hard for actors, like press junkets and endless travelling around and talking about yourself. All those things started to outweigh the pleasures for me.
“Milo came at the most perfect time, in that I just needed to figure all that stuff out.” (ANI)
- Liv Tyler says she's ready to go back to work - Jan 30, 2011
- Liv Tyler is proud of her father's American Idol role - Mar 23, 2011
- Liv Tyler's friends have a crush on her dad - Jun 24, 2011
- Liv Tyler to help grandmother to write a book on manners - Apr 20, 2011
- I signed 'Guzaarish' for Bhansali: Monikangana Dutta - Nov 06, 2010
- Two Indians and Liv Ullmann - in one film - Dec 14, 2011
- Liv Tyler sports rock star look in ad - Feb 17, 2012
- Thandie Newton opens up about her affair with John Dulgan - Jun 08, 2011
- Still trying to figure out love: Tyler - Feb 12, 2012
- Allen's long battle with life - Mar 09, 2011
- Ingmar Bergman was very funny: Liv Ullmann (Interview) - Jul 09, 2010
- Life experiences make Liv Tyler wiser - Feb 05, 2012
- Ora didn't religiously follow school rulebook - Jun 10, 2012
- Full body massage makes Liv Tyler 'happy' - Aug 09, 2009
- Arjun Kapoor to play Yamraj in street play? (Movie Snippets) - May 10, 2012