Lisa Snowdon almost suffers wardrobe malfunction on Miami beachFebruary 3rd, 2011 - 5:29 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 3 (ANI): English model Lisa Snowdon almost had a wardrobe malfunction on a Miami beach, when her bikini top nearly rode up to reveal her assets.
Snowdon, 39, is currently taking time off from her 95.8 Capital FM breakfast show to shoot an ad for Marks and Spencer’s spring/summer collection, the Daily Mail reported.
She wore a bikini with a black top and bottoms sporting a floral print, and she somehow managed to avoid exposing herself by making hasty adjustments to her top half.
Snowdon, who is shooting the advert with Twiggy, 61, Dannii Minogue, 39, VV Brown and Ana Beatriz Barros, 28, had just come out of the sea after taking a dip when the incident happened. (ANI)
- Dannii Minogue to star in M&S womenswear campaign - Mar 24, 2010
- Ana Beatriz Barros is new face of Marks and Spencer lingerie - Mar 21, 2010
- Dannii Minogue enjoys being short - Mar 21, 2010
- Jennifer Hawkins's Swarovksi bikini slip-up - Aug 20, 2009
- Quick-talking meerkat is UK's "most-liked" television advert of the year - Dec 17, 2010
- No more heels for Dannii Minogue - Mar 01, 2012
- JLo's handpicked model strips off for her eye-popping lingerie line - Jun 25, 2009
- Liz Hurley, Kylie Minogue rule the red carpet in white - Dec 06, 2010
- Go for layering in winter, suggests Dannii Minogue - Jan 07, 2012
- Madonna rules out wardrobe malfunction - Feb 03, 2012
- Queen Elizabeth a fashion icon: Minogue - May 08, 2012
- Dannii Minogue says that she is not pregnant - Jul 26, 2011
- George Clooney's girlfriend's bikini slippage exposes her derrière - Dec 30, 2010
- Lisa Snowdon is going out with Jay Bothroyd - Jan 14, 2011
- Hepburn's hairstyle named most influential ever - May 24, 2011
Tags: advert, ana beatriz barros, assets, bikini, breakfast show, daily mail, dannii minogue, english model, floral print, lisa snowdon, london feb, marks and spencer, miami beach, snowdon, spring summer, taking time, top and bottoms, twiggy, wardrobe malfunction