Lionel Ritchie loves leather pantsApril 14th, 2009 - 5:39 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Apr 14 (ANI): Renowned pop star Lionel Ritchie has revealed that he has a huge collection of leather pants, as he totally dotes on them.
Though the ‘I Call It Love’ hitmaker has a huge collection of his favourite leather pants, he can hardly wear them because he has grown very fat, reports the China Daily.
“I was a leather trousers collector for years. If I was 25 again, I’d be wearing them, but I’d probably get arrested right outside my hotel,” Lionel said.
“Anyway, I would probably only be able to get one leg into them now!” he added.
Lionel, who has three kids - namely Myles, 14, Sofia, 10, and Nicole Ritchie, 27 - also revealed that once his children dressed him up as a clown.
“My kids took me trick or treating. There we were - a load of 10 year olds, plus Lionel Richie dressed as a clown. I can still recall the look on people’s faces! Only my daughter can humiliate me like that,” he said. (ANI)
- Richie turns to kids for fashion advice - Sep 01, 2012
- I want to see Angelina Jolie in my clothes: Klass - Jul 26, 2012
- I believe in presenting India-inspired collections: Manish Malhotra - Dec 13, 2011
- Richie's new collection out in September - Aug 21, 2012
- Lionel Richie can't record without hat - Mar 31, 2012
- McConaughey took home 'Magic Mike' costumes - Jul 10, 2012
- Charlotte Church says she 'missed boobs and bum' after losing weight - Nov 03, 2010
- Dhoti-clad Prateik walks the ramp for Masaba - Mar 02, 2012
- Standing ovation for Kallol, Pankaj and Nidhi at LFW finale - Aug 08, 2012
- Chandigarh doctors clown around - and get children smiling - Dec 30, 2010
- Emma Watson wants her own style - Feb 22, 2012
- Troy Costa goes for black ink theme for VHIMW - Aug 31, 2011
- Mom's tailor style to match children's steps (Mother's Day is on May 8) - May 06, 2011
- Knowles, Berry inspires Kimberley Walsh - May 24, 2011
- Mandira eager to wear Masaba's outfits after delivery - Mar 12, 2011