Lionel Richie plans concert at daughter’s weddingApril 7th, 2010 - 2:23 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 7 (IANS) Pop star Lionel Richie wants his singer friends to sing at his daughter Nicole’s wedding to rocker Joel Madden.
“All of the biggest names in music are getting an invite. Richie is asking some to sing. He wants the reception to be a big concert,” femalefirst.co.uk reported.
Nicole and Joel, who began dating in December 2006, are expected to tie the knot this summer. Tina Turner, Rihanna, 50 Cent and Leona Lewis are some of the big names expected to attend the event.
Lionel, who legally adopted Nicole when she was nine but has raised her since the age of two, said: “My happiness for Nicole and Joel knows no boundaries. They have given me two beautiful grandchildren, Harlow and Sparrow, and have proven to be great parents.
“I am not sure who is luckier, Nicole and Joel to have each other, or me, to have both of them in my life. I cannot wait to give away the bride.”
- Nicole Richie says marriage ceremony was 'magical' - Dec 16, 2010
- Richie turns to kids for fashion advice - Sep 01, 2012
- Nicole Richie's wardrobe secrets - May 11, 2012
- Nicole Richie Ties The Knot With Rocker Beau Joel Madden - Dec 13, 2010
- My wedding was magical: Nicole Richie - Dec 16, 2010
- Nicole Richie's Wedding Details Continues To Hog Limelight - Dec 16, 2010
- None in Nicole Richie's family calls her fashion icon - Mar 07, 2012
- Nicole Richie confident with body - Aug 13, 2012
- Nicole Richie and Joel Madden all set to have a December wedding - Sep 24, 2010
- Socialite Nicole Richie's Biological Dad Not Expected To Grace Her Wedding With His Presence - Dec 10, 2010
- Nicole Richie And Joel Madden: A Glimpse Of Their Wedding! - Dec 13, 2010
- Nicole Richie loves her body - May 06, 2012
- A New Member For Nicole Richie Family - Aug 16, 2010
- Nicole Richie denies wedding reports - Sep 30, 2010
- Richie, Madden tie the knot - Dec 12, 2010