Link up with Angela Johnson upsets Jackie Shroff’s sonApril 12th, 2012 - 2:12 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, April 12 (IANS) Kingfisher calendar girl Angela Johnson seems to be in the news for all the wrong reasons. The recent report is that she is dating Jackie Shroff’s son, but Tiger says that he has never met her.
“I’ve never seen this lady in my life. I don’t know where these reports come from, and what they mean. I’m just wondering why my name is out there. I am no star-kid. Just a kid working hard, minding my own business,” said Tiger who is yet to make his debut in films.
The only connectivity between Tiger and and Angela is a film that was being planned by Aamir Khan Productions as a launch pad for Jackie and Ayesha’s son. It was felt that Angela fitted the bill. But after the recent reports, the potential screen ‘jodi’ has been hastily nipped in the bud.
Ayesha is not amused by recent attempts to link her son Tiger with Angela.
“My son has never met Angela. So it’s anyone’s guess where these rumours are coming from? We plan to take very serious action against any attempts to sabotage Tiger’s career even before it’s taken off. He’s such a hard working boy, never seeks any attention from anyone. Please, I request everyone to leave him alone,” she said.
Ayesha admits that Angela was considered as a potential co-star for her son.
“There are no girls around whom we can see as co-stars for Tiger. One day I saw Angela’s picture. She’s pretty and I thought she’d make a compatible pair with him. But then we heard she was under contract with Salman. And we quickly dropped the idea,” she said.
Earlier, Angela was in the news for her alleged link-up with Ranbir Kapoor, which was denied by the Kapoor camp.
Then came reports that Salman Khan had taken Angela under his wings and that she had been signed for an exclusive three-film deal with Sohail Khan Productions. But now come reports that Salman is pissed off because Angela is seeing Tiger.
- I'm not Bollywood's only 'tiger' of marriageable age: Tusshar - Jul 28, 2012
- Salman doesn't need good luck wishes: Sonakshi - Aug 13, 2012
- Haven't signed any film with Salman: Angela Johnson - Sep 17, 2011
- Being half-Indian is no problem in Bollywood: Angela Jonsson - May 21, 2011
- After item number, it's daredevil stunts for Katrina - Feb 01, 2012
- I'm most certainly not gay, says Jackie Shroff - Dec 13, 2011
- Ask me about work, not affairs: Ranbir - Sep 08, 2012
- Actress for Punit Malhotra's next not finalised yet - Jul 08, 2012
- Sonam will remain special to me, says Shahid Kapoor - Nov 25, 2011
- Salman roars in 'Ek Tha Tiger', teaser gets roaring response - May 11, 2012
- I became better with every film: Bipasha (Movie Snippets) (With Image) - Aug 26, 2012
- Reality better than dreams: Katrina Kaif (Interview) - Apr 27, 2012
- I'm not mad at Shahid, Punit: Sonam - Feb 05, 2012
- Looking forward to work with Kabir again: Katrina Kaif (Movie Snippets) - May 08, 2011
- I wish Salman a speedy recovery: Shah Rukh - Aug 31, 2011
Tags: aamir khan, angela johnson, ayesha, bud, calendar girl, co star, co stars, film deal, guess, jackie shroff, kingfisher, lady in my life, launch pad, mumbai, own business, rumours, salman khan, sohail khan, sohail khan productions, star kid