Lindsays legal team tries to underplay arrest warrant against herMarch 16th, 2009 - 2:17 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 16 (ANI): Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohans legal team is trying its best to play down the 2007 DUI warrant against her.
Lindasy Lohan, who was involved in a drunken driving case in 2007, for which she had to spend 24 hours behind bars, seems to have got into deep trouble as she could be arrested with a fresh warrant against her.
“We are not actively looking for Ms. Lohan at this time. We are not anticipating her surrender this weekend. But if she comes in contact with police, she’’s subject to arrest, The Daily Star quoted Beverly Hills Police Lieutenant Mark Rosen, as saying.
“As for why we”re not actively looking for her, that’’s not our procedure for this type of warrant. Her attorney is hoping to resolve this issue in the coming week. If it’’s not resolved, I”m sure we”ll negotiate her voluntary surrender, Lieutenant Mark said.
However Lohans lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley is bent upon playing down the warrant, as he says that the warrant against Lohan has emerged due to misunderstanding.
“Since her case was resolved, Ms. Lohan has been in compliance with all the terms and conditions of her probation and all orders of the court. The warrant issued on Friday was, in our view, born out of a misunderstanding which I am confident I can clear up next week, Shawn Chapman said. (ANI)
- LiLo's lawyer dismisses bipolar reports - Aug 03, 2010
- DUI case: LiLo's lawyer says she shouldn't be jailed - May 01, 2010
- LiLo may get out of rehab early - Aug 13, 2010
- Warrant Of Detention For Lindsay Lohan Recalled By The American Judge - May 21, 2010
- Lindsay will be acquitted, says her lawyer - Mar 25, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's white dress sells out - Feb 11, 2011
- Arrest warrant issued against Lohan dropped - May 21, 2010
- LiLo has made some friends in jail, says attorney - Jul 26, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan spending jail time writing and eating - Jul 30, 2010
- Arrest warrant against Lindsay Lohan - May 21, 2010
- Warrant Issued Against Lindsay Lohan Again! - Jun 10, 2010
- Arrest warrant against Lindsay Lohan recalled - May 21, 2010
- Lindsay returns to Los Angeles for court hearing - May 24, 2010
- Robert Shapiro quits as Lohan's lawyer - Jul 20, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan visits women centre - May 04, 2011
Tags: actress lindsay, arrest warrant against, beverly hills, chapman, compliance, daily star, deep trouble, dui, holley, hollywood, hollywood actress, lawyer, lindasy lohan, london, mark rosen, misunderstanding, police lieutenant, probation, voluntary surrender