Lindsay to get round-the-clock sober companionNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:10 am ICT by admin
The 21-year-old actress left rehab at Utah’s Cirque Lodge Treatment Center that provided her a companion.
“Lindsay’s companion is really, really tough, and she’s really nice, she’s an amazing lady, a great influence on Lindsay’s life,” the People quoted Michael, as saying.
The actress’ father also shared another aspect of his daughter’s new life - beau Riley Giles, whom she met in rehab.
“He’s a great, great kid. If you met him, you’d like him,” Michael said.
Michael is not aware where Lindsay would put up in L.A during the shoot but expects her to return to Utah to live, and for receiving continued counselling and attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.
“It looks like she may have already found a house,” Michael said.
The Mean Girls’ star’s father is however not bothered with the reports of Lindsay going out at night to establishments that serve liquor.
“She goes out, she goes out. She does the right thing,” he said. (ANI
- Lindsay Lohan Sends "Cease and Desist" Letter to Dad, Michael - Sep 02, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Conservatorship Battle Starts - Oct 01, 2010
- Moore banned from weighing herself - Feb 09, 2012
- Lindsay getting financial support from father - Jan 22, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Ready For New Life In New Year - Dec 31, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan’s Father Claims Her Daughter Is Back At Her Best - Jan 19, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Has A Reason To Smile On Thanksgiving Day. - Nov 26, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan: Controversies Haunt Her Again - Dec 23, 2010
- Dina Lohan To Appear On "The Today Show" Again? - Nov 08, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan reunited with father - Nov 10, 2010
- Lindsay has changed, I'm proud of her: Michael Lohan - Jan 19, 2011
- Lohan gets day pass for Thanksgiving bash - Nov 26, 2010
- LiLo celebrates 100 days of sobriety - Dec 17, 2010
- LiLo's mum slams 'unfair' sentence - Jul 08, 2010
- Stop talking about me, LiLo tells dad Michael - Mar 04, 2011