Lindsay not to meet her dadOctober 16th, 2010 - 1:47 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 16 (IANS) Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan’s mother Dina has banned her ex-husband Michael from seeing their daughter because he has allegedly been spreading falsehood that Lindsay tried to buy drugs.
Dina alleges that her former spouse has been telling lies that Lindsay — currently undergoing rehabilitation treatment in Los Angeles — tried to buy drugs this week. She has now made the decision to cut him out of the actress’ life — completely.
Lindsay has been told of her mother’s wishes and she reportedly agrees with the decision.
“Lindsay’s father Michael, my ex-husband, sold a totally untrue story saying Lindsay tried to buy drugs again. It’s quite simply nonsense. She hasn’t even set foot outside the Betty Ford Clinic,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Dina as saying.
“It’s terribly sad that when Lindsay needs the support of her friends and family most, her father would betray her like this. For her sake and in the interests of her swift recovery, we feel it’s best that Michael has no contact with his daughter whatsoever. This has been discussed with Lindsay and she agrees that this is the best course of action,” she said.
Dina, 48, has also ordered the staff at the Betty Ford Clinic to not let Michael see Lindsay for any reason.
“We have spoken to the clinic and Lindsay has given instructions that Michael is not to be allowed access. She needs support and a calming environment at this time and his presence will not help matters,” she said.
- Lindsay Lohan's Mother Denies TV Interview Deal - Oct 20, 2010
- Lohan's mother denies TV interview deals - Oct 19, 2010
- Dina Lohan doesn't want ex at rehab - Nov 15, 2010
- Doctors against Lindsay's mom acting as manager - Oct 20, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Ready For New Life In New Year - Dec 31, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan: Controversies Haunt Her Again - Dec 23, 2010
- Michael Lohan furious with 'enabler' ex-wife - Dec 23, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan's Dad Commissions A Singer To Dedicate A Song To His Daughter - Jan 03, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan’s Family In Court Again - Dec 13, 2010
- Lohan's family in feud over child support - Dec 13, 2010
- Lindsay allows dad to visit her - Oct 27, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan – Who Is Her Mystery Caller? - Dec 18, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Conservatorship Battle Starts - Oct 01, 2010
- Dad hires singer to dedicate a song to Lindsay - Jan 03, 2011
- Lindsay getting financial support from father - Jan 22, 2011
Tags: actress lindsay, betty ford, betty ford clinic, dad, drugs, falsehood, femalefirst, ford, friends and family, lindsay lohan, london, presence, rehabilitation treatment, sake, swift recovery, telling lies, untrue story