Lindsay moves out of rehab to get ready for court appointmentOctober 22nd, 2010 - 2:58 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 22 (ANI): Lindsay Lohan has moved out of her rehabilitation center.
The actress has left the Betty Ford center in Rancho, California to get ready for her court appointment tomorrow, reports TMZ.com.
The star is due to face the judge tomorrow at 8:30 AM where she could get tossed back in jail.
Earlier, she reportedly confessed to her pals that she needs rehab and not jail to overcome her drug addictions. (ANI)
- LiLo Caught Trying To Escape Rehab For Soft Drink - Oct 15, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Ready For New Life In New Year - Dec 31, 2010
- LiLo 'in denial' about being a drug addict - Sep 28, 2010
- LiLo's rehab security 'stepped up over stalker fears' - Dec 17, 2010
- LiLo's 'movie night' plan goes haywire - Nov 08, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan now at Betty Ford - Oct 01, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Worried About Her Fashion Label - Oct 25, 2010
- Rehab center worker fired after brawl with Lindsay Lohan - Dec 22, 2010
- Malin Akerman to replace LiLo as Linda Lovelace in Inferno - Nov 22, 2010
- LiLo's rehab roommates busted for booze fest - Dec 21, 2010
- LiLo celebrates 100 days of sobriety - Dec 17, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan's Mother Denies TV Interview Deal - Oct 20, 2010
- LiLo's escape story is 'absurd' and 'untrue' says lawyer - Oct 15, 2010
- Lohan allowed to shoot fashion advert - Nov 15, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan 'to leave rehab Jan. 4' - Dec 29, 2010