Lindsay Lohan’s white dress sells outFebruary 11th, 2011 - 7:34 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Feb 11 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Lindsay Lohan’s pain seemed to be the gain of a fashion designer as the sale of the dress that the actress wore to court on Wednesday went spiral on the Internet.
Lohan wore a white tight dress that the designers prefer to call “Glavis.”
The dress was designed by Kimberly Ovitz and was being sold for $575. With the buzz and all that surrounding Lohan, it didn’t take that much for the dresses to be snapped up.
Lohan is enduring very difficult period in her life. She is currently fighting a felony grand theft charge that could earn her three years behind bars if she is found guilty. Embarrassingly enough the police claim that they have surveillance camera footage that shows that the 24-year-old actually did pick up a jewel worth $2,500 from a boutique in Vienna and failed to pay for it. The jewel was later returned to the police when they went for a search warrant to search Lohan’s apartment.
Her lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, though doesn’t believe that the case is a done for the prosecutors. Holley told CNN that, “Ms. Lohan maintains her innocence, and now that I’ve seen the police reports, I believe the case is entirely defensible. Having said that, we will entertain a discussion concerning a plea if it means no jail so that she can move forward with her recovery and her career.”
That is not the only court battle she is engaged in. She is due in court later this month for her probation status hearing that will determine whether she abused her probation.
- Lindsay Lohan visits women centre - May 04, 2011
- Actress Lindsay Lohan back in court for her progress hearing - Jul 22, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Pleaded Not Guilty To Grand Theft Charge - Feb 10, 2011
- LiLo's sexy white dress she wore to court becomes an instant hit - Feb 11, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's lawyer: Stolen necklace not worth $2500 - Feb 14, 2011
- Lindsay will be acquitted, says her lawyer - Mar 25, 2011
- DA 'insists' Lohan should serve jail time if any plea deal is reached - Feb 12, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan due back in court, twice in the span of a week - Feb 23, 2011
- Nicole Richie's 2006 DUI probation terminated early - Dec 30, 2010
- Is LiLo considering plea deal in theft case? - Mar 05, 2011
- Court asks Lohan to take psychological counselling - Jul 22, 2011
- Lohan poses with lawyer at photo shoot - Jul 20, 2012
- Robert Shapiro quits as Lohan's lawyer - Jul 20, 2010
- LiLo's father threatens lawyer - Sep 27, 2010
- Cops believe LiLo was 'under the influence' at rehab - Jan 06, 2011
Tags: camera footage, chapman, cnn, difficult period, fashion designer, holley, innocence, lindsay lohan, news lindsay, ovitz, plea, police claim, police reports, probation status, prosecutors, search warrant, spiral, surveillance camera, tight dress, white dress