Lindsay Lohan’s mural vandalizedFebruary 4th, 2011 - 11:01 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Feb 4 (THAINDIAN NEWS) A prankster has vandalized a mural of Lindsay Lohan by defacing it with red swastika. The words “y not” and blood tears have been added to the original piece.
The mural was designed by artist Jules Muck with the words “Welcome to Venice Beach” and placed on the beach in California. The person behind the act has not been identified. The use of Nazi symbols on Lohan’s image on the mural is still not understood.
The vandalism of the mural was discovered on Wednesday and it came at the time that the celebrity website, RadarOnline.com had just reported that the actress is under investigation for theft.
Trouble seems to be very near Lohan because the police suspect that the 24-year-old might have stolen an expensive piece of jewelry. According to the executive editor of website, Dylan Howard Sr., the police have in their possession store CCTV video footage evidence that they believe could form a strong case against the actress.
She is accused of stealing a piece of jewelry made of gold and other semiprecious stones. The piece is valued at about $2,500. The police say an aide of the actress returned the jewel to the police when they requested for a warrant to search the house of the actress.
- LiLo 'accused of stealing high end jewelry' - Feb 02, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's Mural Vandalized In Venice - Feb 04, 2011
- LiLo's '$25K necklace stealing' video sold for $350K! - Mar 07, 2011
- Actress Lindsay Lohan suspected of jewelry theft - report says - Feb 02, 2011
- Report: Actress Lindsay Lohan to be charged with felony grand theft on Wednesday - Feb 09, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Accused Of Necklace Theft - Feb 03, 2011
- Actress Lindsay Lohan back in court for her progress hearing - Jul 22, 2011
- Is Lindsay Lohan considering a plea deal? - Mar 21, 2011
- Jewellery store owner doesn't want charges against Lohan - Feb 12, 2011
- Jewelry store 'charging online users $2.99 to watch LiLo theft tape' - Mar 31, 2011
- Besieged Lindsay Lohan Is A Suspect In A Case Of Thievery Of A Priceless Necklace - Feb 03, 2011
- Lohan accused of stealing $5,000 necklace - Feb 02, 2011
- LiLo's '$2,500 necklace stealing' surveillance video hits the web - Mar 08, 2011
- Surfing Madonna appears in Encinitas - Apr 28, 2011
- Lohan shoots ad for auction website - Jun 22, 2011
Tags: actress, blood tears, celebrity website, dylan howard, executive editor, gold, jewel, jewelry, lindsay lohan, muck, nazi symbols, possession, prankster, red swastika, semiprecious stones, vandalism, venice beach, video footage, warrant