Lindsay Lohan’s Jail WoesJuly 10th, 2010 - 7:06 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
July 10, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Disgraced star Lindsay Lohan is reportedly taking advice from her friends who have prior jail experience. The star was spotted with ‘Prison Break’ star Lane Garrison who has spent a year in jail for a DUI case that resulted in deaths. In spite of the sentence for Lindsay Lohan being a mere 90 days, of which she is expected to serve a quarter, the ‘Mean Girls’ star was seen listening desperately and attentively to the advice of Lane Garrison.
Lindsay Lohan was sentenced to jail by Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Marsha Revel for charges that included drug possession and DUI. In what turned out to be a highly dramatic hearing, Lindsay Lohan addressed the judge and begged her almost on tears to give her another chance. She also apologized for missing her alcohol education classes. Her requests fell on deaf ears of the judge who cited two instances of her lying to the court. Lindsay Lohan was photographed partying at the Cannes Film Festival while she claimed that she could not attend the event. She also denied drinking on the night of the MTV Movie Awards 2010 but her SCRAM bracelet indicated that she consumed alcohol.
The jail sentence handed out to Lindsay Lohan became one of the most publicized court verdicts in recent years. She has also been sentenced to 90 days in a locked down rehabilitation facility for her drug addiction. Her father Michael Lohan who appeared on a talk show after the trail has said that he will do anything to keep his daughter out of jail. He however admitted that he is satisfied with the court’s order of sending her to rehabilitation facility.
- Lindsay Lohan Sentenced To 90 Days In Jail, Rehabilitation - Jul 07, 2010
- OK! pays Lohan $1 mn for first post-prison interview - Aug 19, 2010
- Bracelet to check Lohan's alcohol level - May 25, 2010
- Lohan's probation extended to August next year - Jul 08, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Walks Out Hours After Being Jailed - Sep 25, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan ordered to wear alcohol monitoring bracelet - May 25, 2010
- LiLo 'wanted $10K for staged post-jail pic' - Sep 28, 2010
- Mystery looms over LiLo's sobriety at MTV Awards - Jun 19, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan gets 90 days in jail (Lead, changing dateline) - Jul 07, 2010
- Lohan walks free on $300,000 bail - Sep 25, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Possibly Facing Jail, Goes Blonde-Again - May 27, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan To Wear SCRAM Bracelet - May 21, 2010
- LiLo heading to rehab by sun-kissed California beach? - Aug 01, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan And The Jail Sentence - Jul 07, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan handcuffed and sent to jail - Jul 21, 2010
Tags: alcohol education, angeles superior court, cannes film festival, deaf ears, drug addiction, drug possession, dui case, education classes, jail sentence, lane garrison, lindsay lohan, los angeles superior court, mean girls, michael lohan, mtv movie awards, prison break, rehabilitation facility, scram bracelet, star lane, superior court judge