Lindsay Lohans arrest warrant dismissedMarch 17th, 2009 - 2:02 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Mar 17 (ANI): A Los Angeles Superior Court judge has quashed an arrest warrant that was issued for US actress Lindsay Lohan in relation to her 2007 DUI and hit-and-run case.
Judge Marsha Revel said that warrant was issued after getting a letter from a court-ordered alcohol education program showing an indication of some noncompliance.
However, the judge noted that “there’’s no indication of any dirty tests.”
The Mean Girls stars lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley said that she straightened out the problem in a meeting in the judge’’s chamber.
“(Lindsay) had been in one program for a long time, had done very well in that program, left that program to go to another …3 and at that other program there were just personality issues. It was much ado about nothing,” the New York Daily News quoted Holley, as saying.
Holley told the judge that the actress was in a new program in Glendale, Ca. A new progress report is due by April 3.
The warrant resulted from a problem with the 18-month alcohol education program Lohan was ordered to complete after pleading guilty to drunken driving and cocaine charges from two arrests in 2007. (ANI)
- Nicole Richie's 2006 DUI probation terminated early - Dec 30, 2010
- LiLo on track with her alcohol education course, claims her lawyer - May 06, 2010
- LiLo's lawyer 'can't quit the case', says Judge - Jul 12, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan visits women centre - May 04, 2011
- DUI case: LiLo's lawyer says she shouldn't be jailed - May 01, 2010
- LiLo may land in jail if she misses mandatory court hearing - May 20, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan ordered to wear alcohol monitoring bracelet - May 25, 2010
- Warrant Of Detention For Lindsay Lohan Recalled By The American Judge - May 21, 2010
- Arrest warrant against Lindsay Lohan recalled - May 21, 2010
- Lindsay returns to Los Angeles for court hearing - May 24, 2010
- Lindsay will be acquitted, says her lawyer - Mar 25, 2011
- Lohan to undergo psychotherapy - Aug 26, 2010
- LiLo being treated at UCLA's Neuropsychiatric Hospital - Aug 04, 2010
- LiLo may get out of rehab early - Aug 13, 2010
- LiLo could be a free bird soon - Aug 24, 2010
Tags: actress lindsay, alcohol education program, angeles superior court, arrest warrant, case judge, cocaine charges, girls stars, glendale ca, holley, lindsay lohans arrest, los angeles superior court, mean girls, much ado about nothing, new progress, new york daily news, noncompliance, personality issues, revel, superior court judge, york daily news