Lindsay Lohan wants to date Guy BerrymanAugust 11th, 2011 - 9:16 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 11 (IANS) Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan reportedly followed Coldplay bassist Guy Berryman when the band played at Lollapalooza music festival in Chicago.
The “Mean Girls” star reportedly made her romantic intentions towards the 33-year-old British musician clear at music festival where she was seen attending the band’s Grey Goose after-party following their performance Aug 5, reports contactmusic.com.
The 25-year-old is a huge fan of the British rockers and reached out to Chris Martin, the lead vocalist of the band, for tickets.
Lindsay, who brought her younger sister Ali to the gig, where they enjoyed prime seats near the stage, later posted on micro-blogging site Twitter: “I love Coldplay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W/my sis (sic)”
- Rajasthan fest to showcase fusion of Indian, western music - Aug 12, 2011
- Folk, rock, fusion music in Manali's cool air - Jun 02, 2012
- Soundgarden Plan To Play A Pre-Lollapalooza Gig - Jul 28, 2010
- Coldplay tries hypnosis - Oct 28, 2011
- Lollapalooza 2011 lineup announced - Aug 05, 2011
- Coldplay land megabucks deal - Aug 18, 2010
- Coldplay ventures into wristbands business - Nov 04, 2011
- Slipknot to release new live DVD - Aug 20, 2010
- Rihanna, Coldplay team up to for Paralympic closing - Aug 27, 2012
- Osbourne gets broken hand reset - Dec 21, 2011
- Coldplay to perform at 2012 Olympics? - Apr 09, 2011
- Despite talent, music bands struggle to find space - Feb 14, 2012
- 'Namaste', tweets Lady Gaga after arriving in Delhi - Oct 28, 2011
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Kanye West thinks Coldplay 'is better than The Beatles' - Nov 10, 2010
Tags: actress lindsay, ali, bassist, blogging, british rockers, chris martin, coldplay, gig, grey goose, guy berryman, lindsay lohan, london, mean girls, music festival, musician, prime seats, romantic intentions, vocalist