Lindsay Lohan refuses to watch ‘Glee’ on TVMay 23rd, 2011 - 7:33 am ICT by IANS
London, May 23 (IANS) Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan refuses to watch hit television show “Glee” because she is still furious over a series of “snarky” comments actress Gwyneth Paltrow’s Spanish-speaking character made about her on the show.
Lohan was fuming after the writers of the show poked fun at her personal troubles during one of the episodes last year, reports dailystar.co.uk.
In the segment, Gwyneth Paltrow’s character tells students: “Lindsay Lohan is totally crazy, right? Repeat… Repeat after me with more energy. Come on.”
In another episode, Lohan’s mother Dina was branded as one of the world’s biggest losers.
“I don’t watch Glee, no. They have made a lot of snarky remarks about me. I don’t know why. They don’t need to do that. I think they are really talented though, and their work schedules are insane, I have heard,” 24-year-old Lohan said during Australia’s “Kyle and Jackie O” radio show.
- LiLo's mum sues popular TV show 'Glee' - Nov 19, 2010
- 50 Cent wants 'Glee' role - Aug 12, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan is hurt by Gwyneth Paltrow's Glee statement - Dec 13, 2010
- Jane Lynch urges LiLo not to 'take Glee's mockery so personally' - Dec 17, 2010
- Morrison wants to see Adele in 'Glee' - May 24, 2012
- Lohan to feature on 'Glee'? - Mar 28, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow to star in 'Glee' - Sep 22, 2010
- Penelope Cruz wants to do movie musical - Apr 18, 2011
- Lindsay and family to appear on reality show - Jun 28, 2010
- LiLo's family lands new reality TV show - Jun 29, 2010
- Doctors against Lindsay's mom acting as manager - Oct 20, 2010
- Lohan laughs at her troubles - Mar 06, 2012
- Lohan takes up spiritual chanting - May 11, 2012
- Lohan family gearing up for reality show - Jun 28, 2010
- When Paltrow danced in a mini-kilt - Nov 14, 2010
Tags: actress gwyneth paltrow, actress lindsay, australia, biggest losers, energy come on, glee, gwyneth paltrow, kyle and jackie, kyle and jackie o, lindsay lohan, london, personal troubles, radio show, repeat repeat, segment, snarky remarks, television show, work schedules