Lindsay Lohan reconciles with estranged dadNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:52 am ICT by admin
Having completed a two-year prison stretch in March, Michael was recently ordained a church minister and took Lindsay to a remote hill cabin at the Utah rehab clinic to resolve their issues.
“I’m looking forward to spending the next week with Lindsay. She’s in a great, great place now. I’ve never heard her so honest, contrite and focused,” the Mirror quoted Michael, as saying.
“Lindsay is weeding out all the bad. She’s taking a step back and re-evaluating her life. What she tells - her honesty and openness - has brought me to tears. It’s beyond words how proud I am of her. I will be there in her life as best I can, but from here on she’s going to have to make decisions on her own,” he added.
Seconding her ex-husband, Lindsay’s mother Dina said, “I’m proud of her. Things were getting out of control so she took action.”
The Mean Girls star is due to start work on her tango-themed comeback film Dare To Love Me next week.
Lindsay checked into the rehab center after being arrested on five counts, including driving under the influence of alcohol, driving on a suspended license and possession of narcotics. (ANI)
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Ready For New Life In New Year - Dec 31, 2010
- Dina Lohan doesn't want ex at rehab - Nov 15, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan's father feels proud of daughter, ex-wife - Nov 20, 2010
- LiLo celebrates 100 days of sobriety - Dec 17, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Sends "Cease and Desist" Letter to Dad, Michael - Sep 02, 2010
- Lindsay getting financial support from father - Jan 22, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Has A Reason To Smile On Thanksgiving Day. - Nov 26, 2010
- Dina Lohan to appear on the Today show yet again - Nov 08, 2010
- Michael Lohan furious with 'enabler' ex-wife - Dec 23, 2010
- Lindsay's dad hurt by name change news - Mar 29, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's Mother Denies TV Interview Deal - Oct 20, 2010
- Dina Lohan To Appear On "The Today Show" Again? - Nov 08, 2010
- I'm proud of Sarah Harding: Kimberley Walsh - Nov 30, 2011
- LiLo's mum slams 'unfair' sentence - Jul 08, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan says that she'll go to court if she is put under conservatorship - Oct 01, 2010
Tags: church minister, cirque lodge, comeback film, contrite, driving on a suspended license, driving under the influence, driving under the influence of alcohol, estranged, honesty, lindsay lohan, mean girls, narcotics, openness, rehab center, rehab clinic, weeding