Lindsay Lohan pays her last respects to Natasha RichardsonMarch 20th, 2009 - 2:10 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 20 (ANI): Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan expressed her sadness over the death of Hollywood actress Natasha Richardson, and paid her last respects to the talented actress.
Lohan fondly remembered Natasha, who played her mother in the flick Parent Trap, and recalled the motherly love she showered on her during the filming of the flick.
She was a wonderful woman and actress. She treated me like I was her own, the Sun quoted Lohan as saying.
Comedienne Joan Rivers, 75, also recalled Natasha as an amazing and darling and fondly remembered her love for her husband Liam Neeson, who totally doted on her.
She and husband Liam were totally happy, totally devoted to each other. That is what kills me. It just shouldnt happen, Joan said.
He doted on what she said, she doted on him it was perfect, Joan added.
Natashas fellow actresses also paid their tribute to the Tony award-winning actress.
I am sending out prayers for Natasha and her family a real reminder of how precious life is and how quickly it can be gone, Demi Moore stated on her blog.
Film director Michael Winner, 73, said: Whenever you met her, it was like a joy. Its a twinkle and a sparkle that has left the world.
Mia Farrow, 64, said: Natasha is irreplaceable. I cannot think of anyone kinder, more generous, thoughtful, smarter or more fun.
Media personality Howard Stern, a neighbor of Liam and Natasha in New York, revealed that she was a very affectionate woman.
She was one of the nicest women you would ever meet, Howard said.
Acclaimed actor Ralph Fiennes said: For everyone who knew her, Natashas death is a devastating loss. She was unique.
Former Northern Ireland Minister Rev Ian Paisley, 82, said: To Liam and his boys, I express my sadness for the loss of their wife and mother.
Natashas husband Liam Neeson and her two sons, Micheal and Daniel, have been left devastated by her death after a skiing accident. (ANI)
- Jodie Foster will always remember brilliantly talented Natasha Richardson - Mar 20, 2009
- Maggie to play Liam Neeson's saviour in 'Taken 2' - Mar 21, 2012
- Liam Neeson on wife Natasha's death: 'It hits me in the middle of the night' - Feb 17, 2011
- Revisiting 'Clash of Titans' will be interesting: Gemma Arterton - Oct 09, 2010
- Family donates Richardson's organs - Mar 26, 2009
- A rose named Natasha Richardson! - Nov 01, 2009
- Liam Neeson finds love again - Sep 06, 2010
- Natasha Richardson passes away after skiing accident - Mar 19, 2009
- Liam Neeson Seeking Solace With Freya St. Johnston? - Sep 11, 2010
- Liam Neeson praised for filming 'Chloe' after wife Natasha Richardson's death - Mar 22, 2010
- Gaga couldn't talk for two days after Amy's death - Aug 02, 2011
- Widowed Liam Neeson in love again? - Oct 14, 2010
- Scintillating Performances! Entertaining Movies! Natasha Richardson did it all! - Mar 19, 2009
- Late Natasha Richardson leaves a shattered family behind her - Mar 20, 2009
- Liam Neeson dating Freya St. Johnston? - Sep 10, 2010
Tags: actress lindsay, affectionate woman, hollywood actress, howard stern, ian paisley, ireland minister, joan rivers, last respects, liam neeson, media personality, mia farrow, michael winner, minister rev, natasha richardson, parent trap, precious life, ralph fiennes, rev ian paisley, talented actress, wonderful woman