Lindsay Lohan ‘paid $150k to go on a date with Austrian billionaire’February 7th, 2010 - 2:04 pm ICT by ANI
London, February 7 (ANI): Lindsay Lohan has reportedly been paid 150,000 dollars to appear as arm candy for an Austrian billionaire.
The 23-year-old singer will reportedly accompany 77-year-old Richard Lugner to the super posh annual event Vienna Opera Ball.
But the actress, who has been in and out of rehab three times, will purportedly have to adhere to “no booze” rules as part of the deal.
“We’ve agreed to pull all the liquor from the mini bar in her hotel room and told staff they must not serve her alcohol,” the Daily Star quoted Lugner as saying.
The four-times divorced tycoon was said to have spent a fortune in “hiring” leading ladies, including Paris Hilton, Pamela Anderson and burlesque beauty Dita Von Teese, as his dates to one of his country’s most glittering events. (ANI)
- Lindsay Lohan backs out of date with Austrian tycoon - Feb 12, 2010
- Dita Von Teese to perform at London Erotica show in Nov - Sep 28, 2010
- Dita Von Teese's 'offensive cleavage' censored in CSI episode - Jan 14, 2011
- Dita Von Teese making her television debut with 'CSI' - Jan 05, 2011
- I respect strippers of all forms: Von Teese - Jul 23, 2012
- Von Teese to launch lingerie range - Apr 14, 2011
- Dita Von Teese steps out in see-through top - Apr 12, 2011
- Dita Von Teese eyes France move - Jul 27, 2010
- Dita Von Teese's racy Renault ad banned in Britain - Feb 18, 2011
- Dita Von Teese admits she once wanted to be an actress - Dec 13, 2010
- Lady Gaga, Dita Von Teese, Susan Boyle to perform together at Italy event? - Jan 06, 2010
- Von Teese proud of her debut perfume - Jul 30, 2011
- Fergie honoured for charity work - Jun 25, 2011
- Dita Von Teese's striptease at Paris Fashion Week - Jul 09, 2010
- Dita Von Teese struggling to launch own fragrance line - Dec 07, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,