Lindsay Lohan now faces a lawsuit by a limo companyOctober 10th, 2011 - 7:19 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Oct 10 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The court may be a familiar place for Lindsay Lohan by now. The troubles of the “Mean Girls” star seem far from over with a new suit brought against her.
The Elite Transportation Limo and Security Services have filed a suit at the court against the 25-year-old. The suit claims that the actress failed to settle a bill of $33,978 arising from the use of their services. The company claimed in the suit that persistent attempts to get the bill settled by Lohan failed.
Celebrity website TMZ reports that the company is claiming the payment of the bill along with all the costs that have accrued since then. The total amount being demanded by the firm is $90,585.
This will probably be the worst thing that Lohan is expecting at this point in her life. The actress will admit that she has been very lucky that she is not in jail. The last two years have been the most dramatic in the life of the former child star. For most of the times, she was in court for drug-related offenses.
Earlier in the year, she was charged with stealing a necklace from a boutique in Venice. The court convicted her and gave her a house arrest and probation.
The reps of the actress say she has not been served the suit.
- Lohan sued for unpaid limo bill - Oct 09, 2011
- Lohan shoots ad for auction website - Jun 22, 2011
- Lohan signs up for counselling - Aug 13, 2011
- Actress Lindsay Lohan back in court for her progress hearing - Jul 22, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan released from jail - Nov 07, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's rep denies that she is going in for 'Big Brother' - Dec 05, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan due back in court, twice in the span of a week - Feb 23, 2011
- Lohan to plead not guilty in theft case - May 01, 2011
- Lohan settles boutique lawsuit from rehab - Aug 20, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan's lawyer: Stolen necklace not worth $2500 - Feb 14, 2011
- Lohan settles legal battle with salesman - Jul 29, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan visits women centre - May 04, 2011
- Lohan denies stealing necklace - Feb 04, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan is a good person: Hilton - Mar 13, 2011
- Lohan gets relief from house arrest - Jun 30, 2011
Tags: actress, celebrity website, child star, elite transportation, familiar place, house arrest, limo company, lindsay lohan, mean girls, new suit, persistent attempts, probation, security services, venice