Lindsay Lohan now at Betty FordOctober 1st, 2010 - 3:52 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
October 1, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): It has been reported that Lindsay Lohan is in a rehab at the famous Betty Ford Center that is located in Southern California.
According to sources, this Lohan 24 plans to stay at the facility that is located in the upscale city of Rancho Mirage. She plans to stay here till the 22nd of October, the date of her court hearing where she’ll face the judge for having violated the conditions of her probation period, after she tested positive for one drug test, during the earlier part of this month.
Lohan was in last week according to a decision as undertaken by the Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Elden S. Fox. The judge had denied her last bail appeal hearing on the 24th of September A few hours later, she was released on a whopping $300,000 bail, thanks to Judge Patricia M. Schnegg. She had overturned Fox’s decision on the appeal.
A lawful source close to the actress said that her stay in the rehab stay could have an outcome on any sentence that Judge Fox chose to inflict for the violation of the probation, simply out of acknowledgment that she actually needs professional and a grand medical care to help her get back on her feet.
Betty Ford Center was founded by the First Lady Betty Ford and Leonard Firestone. They founded it way back in the year 1982 and since then it has been a rehabilitation haven for celebrities. People like Keith Urban and Steven Tyler have been treated here as well.
– Sampurn Wire
- Lindsay Lohan Worried About Her Fashion Label - Oct 25, 2010
- LiLo to remain in rehab until Jan 3 - Oct 23, 2010
- Lohan fears her fashion line could collapse - Oct 23, 2010
- LiLo celebrates 100 days of sobriety - Dec 17, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan 'to leave rehab Jan. 4' - Dec 29, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan escapes being charged in rehab assault case - Jan 13, 2011
- LiLo Caught Trying To Escape Rehab For Soft Drink - Oct 15, 2010
- LiLo 'really needs professional help to rebuild her life' - Oct 01, 2010
- LiLo not leaving rehab any time soon - Oct 07, 2010
- LiLo walks free after posting $300K bail - Sep 26, 2010
- Malin Akerman to replace LiLo as Linda Lovelace in Inferno - Nov 22, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Ready For New Life In New Year - Dec 31, 2010
- Cameras Banned From Lindsay Lohan's Court, TMZ Live Outside - Sep 24, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan: What Led Her To Another Scuffle Again? - Jan 05, 2011
- PETA offers to pay for Lindsay Lohan's rehab - Oct 29, 2010
Tags: acknowledgment, angeles superior court, betty ford, betty ford center, city of rancho mirage, court hearing, drug test, elden, firestone, first lady betty ford, keith urban, lady betty, lindsay lohan, los angeles superior court, medical care, probation period, rehab, southern california, steven tyler, superior court judge