Lindsay Lohan involved in a hit and run accidentJanuary 12th, 2010 - 2:01 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Jan 11 (THAINDIAN NEWS) A paparazzo was hit and injured by a BMW carrying the star Lindsay Lohan in an accident which is being described by the police as an “assault with a deadly weapon.” This incident happened near the Hotel Cafe in the 1600 block of North Cahuenga Boulevard around 1 a.m. Sunday.
Lohan and her assistant boarded their car in an alley behind the club and the paparazzi surrounded them from all the sides. The driver then accelerated very fast before the paparazzi could get away and in the process he injured a person on his leg and wrist. But Lohan’s car sped away and didn’t stop to take a look and help the injured person.
“I was informed by an officer that a vehicle had sped away at a high rate of speed and hit a paparazzi photographer causing an injury to his hand, his wrist,” said Los Angeles Police Sgt. Vasquez. He said that the police were still investigating the accident, including who was in the car at the time.
So far there have been no arrests, according to Los Angeles police Officer Norma Eisenman of the Media Relations Section. There were many witnesses to the accident including Rick William, who is a celebrity photographer, said that Lindsay Lohan was in the car with a male assistant and that a female assistant wearing dark sunglasses was driving.
- Lindsay Lohan sued over hit and run incident in LA - Jan 11, 2010
- LiLo faces battery charge - Jan 05, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan involved in another car crash - Jul 26, 2012
- Lindsay resumes her usual routine - Aug 27, 2010
- Lohan terms hit-and-run accusation absurd - Mar 15, 2012
- Lilo back to work after car accident - Jun 09, 2012
- Did Lindsay Lohan lie to the police about her accident? - Jun 12, 2012
- Desperate Housewives' star Eva Longoria Parker involved in a car crash - Oct 22, 2010
- Police converge on Charlie Sheen's home in pre-planned raid - Mar 11, 2011
- Lohan sued after car accident - Jun 12, 2012
- Bieber files complaint against paparazzo - Jul 09, 2012
- Rob Kardashian arrested, released - Mar 26, 2012
- Lindsay 'OK, but upset' after burglary at home - Aug 24, 2009
- Lindsay Lohan Pleaded Not Guilty To Grand Theft Charge - Feb 10, 2011
- Lohan cleared in hit-and-run case - May 06, 2012
Tags: assault with a deadly weapon, bmw, boulevard, cahuenga, celebrity photographer, dark sunglasses, hotel cafe, lindsay lohan, media relations section, norma eisenman, paparazzi, paparazzo, police officer, police sgt