Lindsay Lohan Housed At Pickford Lofts RehabJuly 16th, 2010 - 8:45 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Los Angeles, July 16, (THAINDIAN NEWS) It is less than a week for her 90 days jail term to begin and news is that Lindsay Lohan has admitted herself to a rehabilitation center named Pickford Lofts, an in-house treatment facility center which was established by Robert Shapiro, the famous defense attorney of America and now also the lawyer of the actress herself. While his daughter spent her first day at rehab, Michael Lohan, Lindsay Lohan’s father confirmed to the media that henceforth it will be Robert Shapiro who will fight the case of Lindsay Lohan.
If reports are to be believed, Robert Shapiro will not fight against the three months of jail sentence that the actress has been subjected to in court. The attorney’s aim will be to convert the term of imprisonment into one that will allow Lindsay Lohan to remain housed at the Pickford Lofts for those three months instead. In fact, it was Robert Shapiro who first proposed the idea of shifting the Hollywood star to a rehabilitation clinic and what could have been better than his own Pickford Lofts.
Michael Lohan is of the opinion that the first step that the practitioners of the rehab will have to do is to stop the actress from consuming the prescription drugs which she so often does these days. Lindsay Lohan apparently is addicted to drugs which are toxic in nature. The actress faces three months in jail for not attending probation classes which she was told to after being caught driving under the influence of alcohol back in the year 2007.
- Lindsay Lohan checks into rehab - Jul 16, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Is In Rehab For Fourth Time - Jul 16, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan checks into rehab for the fourth time - Jul 16, 2010
- Robert Shapiro quits as Lohan's lawyer - Jul 20, 2010
- LiLo spends first night at rehab before her 90-day sentence - Jul 16, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Hires OJ Simpson's Lawyer Of 1994 Murder Trial - Jul 15, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Ready For New Life In New Year - Dec 31, 2010
- LiLo's dad slams new lawyer over lack of court appeal - Jul 19, 2010
- Lohan To Enter Shapiro's Rehab? - Jul 16, 2010
- Riverside Sheriff: Lindsay Lohan 'violated parole' - Jan 05, 2011
- O.J. Simpson lawyer Robert Shapiro to represent LiLo - Jul 15, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Worried About Her Fashion Label - Oct 25, 2010
- Lohan reading self-help books - Jul 14, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan's mother and sister visit her in rehab - Aug 05, 2010
- 'LiLo will not make a comeback with Dancing with the Stars' - Dec 10, 2010
Tags: actress, defense attorney, driving under the influence, driving under the influence of alcohol, gina gomez, hollywood star, imprisonment, jail sentence, lindsay lohan, lofts, lohan lindsay, michael lohan, pickford, prescription drugs, probation, rehab, rehabilitation center, rehabilitation clinic, robert shapiro, three months