Lindsay Lohan having unemployment fearsMarch 21st, 2009 - 6:32 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 21 (ANI): Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan is living with the fear of unemployment these days, as she barely has any flicks in hand.
The Mean Girls actress, who just has one forthcoming flick titled Labor Pains, is due to begin filming Dare To Love Me in the coming months.
But still, having lost the lead role in Tim Burton’’s adaptation of Alice in Wonderland to acting newcomer Mia Wasikowska, Lohan is worried about her career prospects.
She, however, doesnt hold any grudges against the newcomer.
“That didn”t work out. It is what it is. You”re not right for the part, and that’’s it. I can take it, I”m a big girl, the Daily Star quoted Lohan as saying.
With not any flicks in her kitty, Lohan is bothered about how the ongoing economic slump might affect her.
“It’’s scary when you realise, ”Oh my God, I”m not working. And (I) have a house to pay for now”, she told Americas Nylon magazine. (ANI)
- Mia Wasikowska to enact the character of Jane Eyre - Mar 15, 2011
- Alice in Wonderland flick gets PG rating - Mar 03, 2010
- Kristen Stewart named World's Best Young Actress - Jun 08, 2010
- Ellen Page Rumored as Possible 'Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' Star - Jul 23, 2010
- Kurt Cobain's daughter turned down title role in 'Alice in Wonderland' - Sep 07, 2009
- Mia Wasikowska Is The Second Highest Grossing Actor - Dec 22, 2010
- Tim Burton's "Alice In Wonderland": Mia Will Play Alice - Jun 22, 2009
- I would love to have a baby every day: Helena Bonham Carter - Feb 01, 2011
- Leonardo DiCaprio: What Is His Biggest Achievement In 2010? - Dec 22, 2010
- Colin Firth to play vampire? - Mar 06, 2011
- Movie Review: Alice In Wonderland(2010) - Mar 13, 2010
- Colin Firth to sink his teeth into new vampire flick - Mar 06, 2011
- Angelina Jolie says she'd love to play a villain - Jul 15, 2010
- Pocket watch sales soar thanks to 'Alice In Wonderland' success - Mar 17, 2010
- Watts, Owen, Worthington lead AFI awards nominations - Oct 28, 2010
Tags: actress lindsay, adaptation, alice in wonderland, career prospects, daily star, economic slump, fears, flick, flicks, grudges, hollywood actress, kitty, labor pains, lead role, lindsay lohan, mean girls, newcomer, nylon magazine, tim burton, unemployment