Lindsay Lohan gets Marilyn Monroe’s quote tattooedApril 14th, 2009 - 8:37 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 14 (IANS) Lindsay Lohan, who has split recently from her lesbian partner Samantha Ronson, got herself a tattoo which is a quote by legendary actress Marilyn Monroe.
The tattoo is part of her post break-up makeover, reported people.com.
According to a source, the 22-year-old Lohan got the quote tattooed in cursive on her inner-wrist during her visit to the Shamrock Social Club in West Hollywood last week.
The quote reads: “Everyone’s a star and deserves the right to twinkle.”
The wording is surrounded by yellow, blue and green stars.
Lohan had earlier recreated Monroe’s famous nude 1962 photo shoot for New York magazine.
- Lindsay Lohan's New Tattoo - Sep 01, 2009
- Lindsay Lohan gets new tattoo - Jan 10, 2012
- Ronson to get Lohan tattoo removed - Aug 10, 2011
- Lindsay gets her sixth tattoo - a Marilyn quote - Jun 22, 2009
- Be comfortable with your body: Lohan - Dec 11, 2011
- Lohan shares friendly dinner with Ronson - Jan 11, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan does a Marilyn Monroe - May 08, 2009
- Lohan to show nude pics on DeGeneres show - Dec 07, 2011
- Lohan poses as Monroe for Playboy - Nov 09, 2011
- Monroe's nude pictures surface - Jun 04, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan gifted lifetime access to free tattoos - Apr 14, 2009
- LiLo says she's not upset with Samantha Ronson's smooching pics - Mar 29, 2011
- Lohan dresses up as Marilyn Monroe for photo shoot - Jul 18, 2009
- Lohan's post-split tattoo reads 'Marilyn Monroe' - Apr 14, 2009
- Lindsay Lohan now dating a man? - Mar 05, 2010
Tags: actress marilyn monroe, april 14, cursive, green stars, hollywood, legendary actress, lesbian partner, lindsay lohan, london, marilyn monroe, photo shoot, samantha ronson, shamrock, tattoo, twinkle, west hollywood