Lindsay Lohan escapes being charged in rehab assault caseJanuary 13th, 2011 - 1:22 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Jan 13 (ANI): ‘Mean Girls’ star Lindsay Lohan’s alleged rehab assault has been put aside for the time being, with the judge reviewing the case deciding to take no action against her.
According to Radar Online, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Elden Fox decided not to pursue the matter after reviewing the investigation by the Palm Desert Police Department into 24-year-old Lohan’s alleged use of drugs or alcohol during her three-month rehab stay.
Police launched an investigation into whether Lohan violated the terms of her 2007 DUI probation after she was accused of pushing a Betty Ford Center employee who tried to administer Breathalyzer tests after a suspected drinking session on December 12.
Dawn Holland, the chemical dependency technician at the rehab centre in question, made a battery complaint against the actress.
“Judge Fox read the report (from the Palm Desert Police Department), and put it back in Lohan’s file. Right now, based on what he has read, he won’t be taking any action against Lindsay,” the New York Post quoted a source as telling the website. (ANI)
- 911 call of LiLo's rehab scuffle released - Apr 02, 2011
- Cops believe LiLo was 'under the influence' at rehab - Jan 06, 2011
- Lindsay may face assault charges - Jan 05, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan 'to leave rehab Jan. 4' - Dec 29, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan: What Led Her To Another Scuffle Again? - Jan 05, 2011
- LiLo faces battery charge - Jan 05, 2011
- Rehab Stuff Fired For Blabbing Out Alleged Altercation With Lindsay Lohan - Dec 23, 2010
- Lohan fears her fashion line could collapse - Oct 23, 2010
- Lohan's release date extended - Aug 23, 2010
- LiLo claims she can't afford to pay for treatment and needs to work - Oct 24, 2010
- Lohan released from rehab - Aug 25, 2010
- LiLo to remain in rehab until Jan 3 - Oct 23, 2010
- Actress Lindsay Lohan ordered back to jail - Sep 24, 2010
- LiLo accuser dropping criminal battery charge against her - Dec 25, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan now at Betty Ford - Oct 01, 2010
Tags: actress, angeles superior court, assault case, betty ford, betty ford center, chemical dependency, dawn, drinking session, dui, elden, lindsay lohan, los angeles superior court, mean girls, new york post, palm desert, police department, probation, radar online, rehab centre, superior court judge