Lindsay Lohan dismisses health fearsMay 13th, 2009 - 12:10 am ICT by IANS
London, May 12 (IANS) Troubled singer-actress Lindsay Lohan has defended her recently achieved super-skinny figure, insisting she is not “starving” herself following her split from lesbain girlfriend Samantha Ronson.
Lohan’s weight has plummeted in recent weeks and Internet gossip has sparked fears the star is not eating properly following the break-up in March 2009, reports contactmusic.com.
The “Mean Girls” actress, however, is adamant she is happy and healthy and loves her new look.
“I’m not starving myself, contrary to popular belief. I’m criticised when I’m too thin or too heavy. I like the way I look,” she said.
- Did Lindsay Lohan have sex with porn star? - Mar 21, 2012
- LiLo moves into new home right beside ex lover Samantha Ronson - Jan 05, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan gets new tattoo - Jan 10, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson reunite in the wake of her jail sentence - Jul 13, 2010
- LiLo says she's not upset with Samantha Ronson's smooching pics - Mar 29, 2011
- Lindsay fencing off ex-girlfriend - Jan 07, 2011
- Ronson to get Lohan tattoo removed - Aug 10, 2011
- Ronson visits Lohan in jail - Jul 23, 2010
- Single Lindsay spotted looking painfully skinny - Apr 23, 2009
- LiLo says she 'won't risk probation by partying too hard' - Feb 21, 2011
- Lohan heads to Morocco to get over Ronson - Nov 03, 2009
- Lohan shares friendly dinner with Ronson - Jan 11, 2011
- Super skinny Lindsay has reached 95 pounds: Expert - Apr 24, 2009
- Lindsay Lohan hits Samantha Ronson with glass - Apr 26, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan defends Samantha - Feb 12, 2010