Lindsay Lohan denies dating Jason SegelDecember 8th, 2009 - 4:49 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 8 (ANI): Hollywood star Lindsay Lohan has laughed off reports that she’s dating actor Jason Segel, calling him just a “co-worker”.
The ‘Mean Girls’ actress fuelled dating rumours after the paparazzi snapped her leaving Segel’s Hollywood home on Dec 5.
While writing on her Twitter page, Lohan said that their business meeting has been mistaken for a romantic rendezvous.
“Haha. Now a meeting at a co-worker’s home has turned into a new love interest! It’s absurd! At least I’m laughing at the rediculous (sic) manifestations,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
Lohan has recently been linked to Gerard Butler and Jessica Alba’s husband, Cash Warren. (ANI)
- Lindsay Lohan denies dating Jason Segel - Dec 08, 2009
- Lindsay Lohan dating French actor? - Jan 21, 2010
- Lindsay dating Aurelien Wiik? - Jan 22, 2010
- Lindsay laughs off romance reports - Dec 31, 2009
- Lohan takes mom's advice to avoid controversies - Mar 25, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan dismisses new DJ romance reports - Mar 06, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan won't kiss a married man - Dec 06, 2009
- Lindsay says she 'never' kissed Alba's hubby - Dec 04, 2009
- Lohan slams reports of link up with Butler - Nov 04, 2009
- Jennifer Aniston 'denies dating Jason Sudeikis' - Jun 13, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan laughs off Gerard Butler romance reports - Nov 04, 2009
- Rihanna to show off comedy skills - Jun 02, 2012
- Lohan in good spirits after health scare - Jun 18, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan bares all in next movie - Sep 24, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan dating Kevin Connolly? - Dec 04, 2009
Tags: actress, business meeting, cash warren, co worker, gerard butler, hollywood, hollywood star, jason segel, jessica alba, lindsay lohan, love interest, manifestations, mean girls, paparazzi, quot, romantic rendezvous, rumours