Lindsay Lohan checks into rehab for the fourth timeJuly 16th, 2010 - 9:29 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, July 16 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Lindsay Lohan has been in the news a lot lately and the saga doesn’t seem to be ending anytime soon. The Mean Girls star has reportedly gone into a rehab facility just a week, before she reports to law officers to start her three-month jail sentence.
It was confirmed recently that Robert Shapiro, the lawyer who came into the limelight after successfully defending O.J Simpson has been hired by Lohan. Now the actress has also begun treatment at the Pickford Lofts, which is a rehabilitation centre owned by Shapiro, which he had started after his son Brent died from drug abuse.
Michael Lohan, who is the father of the actress said in an interview with ABCnews.com through his lawyer, Lisa Bloom that, “For months, we have been begging Lindsay to enter rehab, for her own health, and to avoid incarceration”. Lisa also said Michael Lohan was convinced that his daughter needed treatment and not jail time.
According to a statement, “We hope that Lindsay gets off all prescription medication as well as any other substances that may be damaging her. Michael Lohan is willing to attend any family therapy with Lindsay and other family members in an effort to help her fully heal. Michael loves his daughter unconditionally. He wants her to live. He stands ready, willing and able to help her in any way he can.”
Lohan believes his daughter is dependent on prescription drugs and it was confirmed by a probation report released recently which cited the actress was using Dilaudid, Adderall , Zoloft, Trazadone and Nexium for various medical conditions.
- LiLo's 'unscrupulous' docs under investigation - Sep 14, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Housed At Pickford Lofts Rehab - Jul 16, 2010
- LiLo does 'doctor shopping' for prescription meds - Jul 12, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Is In Rehab For Fourth Time - Jul 16, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan checks into rehab - Jul 16, 2010
- O.J. Simpson lawyer Robert Shapiro to represent LiLo - Jul 15, 2010
- LiLo spends first night at rehab before her 90-day sentence - Jul 16, 2010
- LiLo's dad slams new lawyer over lack of court appeal - Jul 19, 2010
- Robert Shapiro quits as Lohan's lawyer - Jul 20, 2010
- Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan hires O.J. Simpson's lawyer - Jul 16, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan wrongly diagnosed with addiction, claim docs - Aug 20, 2010
- Lohan To Enter Shapiro's Rehab? - Jul 16, 2010
- LiLo had 'spiritual awakening' following jail stint, says dad - Aug 04, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan's father to open rehab centre - Aug 28, 2010
- LiLo's mum slams 'unfair' sentence - Jul 08, 2010
Tags: adderall, dilaudid, incarceration, jail sentence, jail time, lisa bloom, mean girls, michael lohan, news lindsay, nexium, o j simpson, own health, pickford, prescription drugs, prescription medication, rehab facility, rehabilitation centre, robert shapiro, son brent, trazadone