Lindsay Lohan celebrates end of probationApril 1st, 2012 - 8:02 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 1 (IANS) Actress Lindsay Lohan celebrated the end of her probation with friends and family members at the Chateau Marmont hotel Friday night.
“The party went until around 2 a.m.. Alcohol was being served in moderation but Lindsay wasn’t seen drinking. It’s just rather strange that Lindsay chose to have the party at the hotel, especially after what the judge said to her in court,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“Lindsay’s guests ate paella, and watched Elizabeth Taylor’s ‘Who’s Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?’ Lindsay was in an extremely good mood and grateful to be off of formal probation”
“Lindsay would have been much smarter to have just had a few people over to her house, but that isn’t her style, and she just loves the privacy and security that Chateau Marmont offers her,” the source added.
- Lohan to appear in Gaga's next video - Aug 09, 2012
- LiLo values being alone - May 21, 2011
- Lohan wants to party with Hilton sisters - Aug 10, 2011
- Lindsay, Paris friends again? - Apr 29, 2012
- Probation ends, Lindsay excited to play Taylor - Mar 30, 2012
- Lohan takes mom's advice to avoid controversies - Mar 25, 2012
- Lohan gatecrashes Vikram Chatwal's party ? - Sep 24, 2011
- Lohan to open boutiques with mom - Feb 11, 2011
- Bullock pays tribute to Liz Taylor - Oct 29, 2011
- Lindsay starts community service - May 07, 2011
- LiLo 'treasures' Elizabeth Taylor's ring - Feb 25, 2012
- Lohan swears off dating - Apr 04, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan to drop her surname - Mar 26, 2011
- Legendary actress Elizabeth Taylor in hospital due to heart failure - Feb 14, 2011
- LiLo, Avril Lavigne's bitter feud - May 11, 2010
Tags: actress lindsay, alcohol, april 1, chateau marmont hotel, elizabeth taylor, family members, femalefirst, formal probation, friday night, friends and family, good mood, lindsay lohan, moderation, party at the hotel, virginia woolf