Lindsay Lohan breaks silence on rehab stayNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:59 am ICT by admin
A reformed Lohan, who will stay in Utah while doing films to avoid getting back to addiction, said that she ‘hit rock bottom’ and was at a juncture when she had to make a major decision.
“I hit rock bottom. Everything in my life came to a point where I had to make a decision,” the Sun quoted her, as telling Ok magazine.
Calling her stay in rehab, a humbling experience, she said that she was forced to look at things in a different light.
“It made me look at myself, and all of the people, places and things in my life in a different way. I was in there for substance abuse, after all,” she said.
“If I wasn’t worried, I’d be living in denial. Temptation is always there, but now I’ll avoid it in the right way,” she said.
The 21-year-old, who reconciled with her dada Michael Lohan after years of estrangement, also said that it is hurting for anyone to see their parents having a fall out.
“I wish it would stop. It hurts when two people you love argue with one another. I don’t think any child wants to see their parents argue or see their family fall apart,” she said.
“Unfortunately, it happens, and when it does, they should do it with as little effect on their children as possible,” she added.
However, a stronger Lohan is determined to tap her talent to its maximum.
“I’m here to stay. My talent is a gift and I’m going to use it,’ she said.
Lohan will be flying to LA to shoot the film ‘Dare to Love Me’, after which she will return to Utah. (ANI)
- Moore banned from weighing herself - Feb 09, 2012
- Jerry Lewis wants to punch LiLo in her mouth - Sep 03, 2010
- Demi Moore checks into rehab - Feb 06, 2012
- Lohan denies addictions, blames dad for trauma - Aug 31, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan: 'I am done with clubbing' - Jan 25, 2011
- LiLo needs at least a full year in rehab, says expert - Oct 24, 2010
- Demi Moore won't leave rehab till fully fit - Feb 27, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan Sends "Cease and Desist" Letter to Dad, Michael - Sep 02, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Back To Rehab, Says She Is "Serious About Her Recovery" - Sep 27, 2010
- Did Lindsay Lohan have sex with porn star? - Mar 21, 2012
- LiLo moves into new home right beside ex lover Samantha Ronson - Jan 05, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Ready For New Life In New Year - Dec 31, 2010
- Carrie Fisher's advice to LiLo, Hilton and other young Hollywood starlets - Dec 30, 2010
- Kirsten Dunst's 'awful' rehab experience - Dec 08, 2010
- Demi Moore out of rehab - Mar 02, 2012
Tags: cirque lodge, different light, estrangement, intensive treatment, juncture, lindsay lohan, living in denial, michael lohan, ok magazine, parents having, rehab, rock bottom, santa monica, starlet