Linda Evangelista splits from Peter MortonOctober 14th, 2010 - 5:33 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Oct 14 (ANI): Supermodel Linda Evangelista has reportedly parted ways with billionaire Hard Rock founder Peter Morton.
The Canadian beauty, 45, and Morton, 64, split at the end of the summer after a series of disagreements.
“Peter is very settled in Malibu and loves LA, while Linda liked to spend time in Canada and with her friends in New York. Like all supermodels, she
is high-maintenance and likes to be treated like a princess,” the New York Post quoted one family source as saying.
“Some members of Peter’s family were not too fond of her, and were dismayed when she appeared around last Thanksgiving with a large diamond ring on her finger. But the marriage never happened,” the source added. (ANI)
- Salma Hayek's husband has a secret love child - Jul 03, 2011
- Diana's ring made smaller to fit Kate's finger - Apr 13, 2011
- Jolie hates her engagement ring - May 04, 2012
- When I was modelling, size 10 was a normal size: Cindy Crawford - Apr 21, 2011
- Jessica Simpson Engaged To NFL Player Eric Johnson - Nov 15, 2010
- Kate Middleton 'getting her wedding ring resized' - Apr 13, 2011
- Ashley Hebert sports a dazzling engagement ring - Aug 03, 2011
- Linda Evangelista - the new face of Talbots - Jun 07, 2010
- Jordan still wears ex Peter Andre's wedding ring, but as bangle - Jul 16, 2010
- Kate Moss to marry Jamie Hince? - May 03, 2010
- Heidi Klum follows suit, removes wedding ring - Feb 19, 2012
- NY man sues ex-wife to get $100K engagement ring back - Jul 13, 2010
- Steven Tyler to wed again? - Dec 28, 2011
- Naomi Campbell opens up about career on catwalk - Sep 30, 2010
- Salman Rushdie proposes to ex-girlfriend - Dec 10, 2011
Tags: billionaire, canadian beauty, diamond ring, disagreements, family source, hard rock, high maintenance, linda evangelista, malibu, marriage, morton new york, new york post, peter morton, princess, ring on her finger, rock founder, supermodel linda evangelista, supermodels, thanksgiving, time in canada