Lily, Victoria donate designer bags to charityMay 31st, 2012 - 7:08 am ICT by IANS
London, May 31 (IANS) Singer Lily Allen and pop star-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham are among the stars who have donated their designer handbags to a charity.
Lily, Victoria, model Daisy Lowe and actress Tilda Swinton offered up their purses as prizes for a fund raising event, the proceeds of which went to charity Just For Kids Law, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The organisation provides support to young people who are leading a difficult life.
- Allen turns fashion journalist - May 28, 2011
- Rihanna likes Victoria Beckham's fashion line - Feb 26, 2011
- Victoria Beckham wants to dress Jolie - Dec 03, 2010
- Dunst donates designer bag for charity - Dec 04, 2010
- Kardashians to launch eye wear line - Aug 12, 2012
- David posts picture of pregnant Victoria (With Image) - Jul 08, 2011
- Victoria Beckham launches fashion collection in Russia - Apr 04, 2010
- Michelle Williams designs charity fashion range - Jun 11, 2012
- Theron donates dresses to charity - Apr 17, 2012
- Gaga to raise money for AIDS victims - Aug 31, 2011
- I want a baby: Lily Allen - Jan 23, 2010
- Posh to gift Beckham gold headphones on X-Mas - Dec 18, 2010
- Gaga releasing charity stationery - Aug 31, 2012
- Cyrus launches design contest - Sep 10, 2012
- Beckham to gift love book to Victoria on anniversary - Jun 08, 2012