Lily Collins’s idea of perfect manApril 16th, 2012 - 4:49 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 16 (IANS) Actress Lily Collins knows exactly what she wants in her man! She wants him to look after her, and make her laugh all the time.
“I want someone who makes me laugh, who makes me feel extremely special, that being you is enough, and makes you feel protected and taken care of,” Collins told ok.co.uk.
“All men come in all shapes and sizes, and as long as they have those certain qualities. I’ve never been one to have a certain type,” she added.
The 23-year-old, who plays Snow White in “Mirror Mirror” is busy concentrating on her career and says her life is very much like a fairy tale as of now.
“It’s still unbelievable that I get to do what I love as a living. It was like a 24-hour time frame when I got the movie. That in itself was very much a fairy tale to me. Just being able to get dressed up and be in a movie like this, it’s a whirlwind,” she said.
- Lily Collins hated 'Mirror, Mirror' costumes - Feb 18, 2012
- 'Mirror Mirror' not the fairest, but real good nonetheless (IANS Movie Review) - Apr 22, 2012
- I never wanted fame: Lily Collins - Apr 10, 2012
- Collins happy with Hepburn comparison - Mar 27, 2012
- Julia Roberts loves Lily Collins's dad - Mar 25, 2012
- 'Mirror Mirror' to release in India April 20 - Apr 04, 2012
- Pregnancy can't be planned, but won't mind adopting: JLo (Interview) - May 15, 2012
- It was fun to play villain: Julia Roberts (Interview) - Apr 08, 2012
- Childhood fairytales revisited in Indian art - Oct 13, 2011
- Gulshan Kumar's daughter makes 'fairy tale' debut at LFW - Mar 02, 2012
- Katy Perry wants to be wooed - Aug 02, 2012
- Voice fame is intense: Adam Levine - Apr 11, 2012
- Love: Julia Roberts' beauty secret - Mar 23, 2012
- Miley Cyrus won't lip-sync at live shows - Mar 31, 2011
- Pattinson good kisser, says Christina - Feb 17, 2012