Lily Collins wants to write, directMarch 29th, 2012 - 2:47 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 29 (IANS) Actress Lily Collins is fascinated by filmmaking and would love to write a screenplay and direct a movie.
“I would love to write. I started writing a screenplay recently because I love writing for newspapers and magazines and I always considered that so different to a screenplay but the true essence of a story can be told in so many different forms. So I’d definitely love to write something one day,” contactmusic.com quoted the 23-year-old as saying.
“And I love every angle and part of the business, whether it’s in front of or behind the camera. I’m always asking the crew questions because it’s fascinating to me and I would love to direct,” she added.
- Lily Collins hated 'Mirror, Mirror' costumes - Feb 18, 2012
- Abbie Cornish plans music career - Apr 07, 2011
- Kunis wants to have children - Jul 20, 2012
- I never wanted fame: Lily Collins - Apr 10, 2012
- No Valentine plans for Zac Efron - Feb 10, 2012
- Nicole Kidman wants a pet snake - Dec 08, 2010
- Jolie to return for 'Salt' sequel? - Jun 08, 2011
- Hudgens wants role in 'Sex and the City' prequel - Mar 31, 2011
- DiCaprio still searching for true love - Mar 13, 2012
- Arterton discovers a writer in herself - Oct 11, 2010
- Doing musical much harder work: Zeta-Jones - Jun 13, 2012
- Jake Gyllenhaal wants to direct films - Mar 24, 2011
- Cyrus' teenage heartbreak - May 18, 2012
- Cooper to turn screenplay writer - May 28, 2011
- Kabir Khan's acid test, getting okay from Salim Khan - Aug 13, 2012