Lily Cole’s relaxed beauty regimeAugust 3rd, 2012 - 5:52 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 3 (IANS) Model Lily Cole says she has a relaxed approach when it comes to her beauty regime.
The 24-year-old maintains a low-key beauty regime and prefers the natural look, especially when it comes to eyebrow grooming, reports contactmusic.com.
“I never pluck, wax or touch my eyebrows. It’s bushy all the way,” said Cole.
The natural redhead admits she likes to keep her look simple by using natural products to achieve a healthy glow.
“What you put into your body is as important as what you put on it. I down gallons of coconut water to keep hydrated. I used to mash up avocados but I don’t think it worked,” she said.
- Over-plucking eyebrows made friends suspect I'd done Botox: Cheryl Cole - Jan 10, 2011
- Erin O'Connor likes natural eyebrows - Apr 15, 2011
- Alistair Darling-style eyebrows officially in - Apr 23, 2010
- Remove make-up before sleeping, says Weisz - Jun 30, 2012
- Cheryl Cole won't pluck her brows - Jan 10, 2011
- Bushy brows back in fashion - Mar 05, 2010
- Kim Kardashian makes her body 'hair free' but wants her men to be well groomed! - Apr 17, 2011
- Love: Julia Roberts' beauty secret - Mar 23, 2012
- Jennifer Hawkins fights cosmetic enhancement rumours - Oct 13, 2010
- In winter, eat right to good skin - Nov 30, 2010
- Wondering what to gift your sister this Rakhi? - Aug 12, 2011
- Turn the clock around, gift your dad cosmetic treatment (June 17 is Father's Day) - Jun 15, 2012
- Makeup tips, etiquette -- hospitals give nurses a makeover (Feature, May 12 is International Nurses Day) - May 11, 2012
- Olivia Wilde prefers natural look - Apr 28, 2012
- Botox brides! To wed, 30 plus women visit cosmetic clinics - Dec 04, 2010