Lily Allen’s ‘on and off’ therapy after miscarriageDecember 22nd, 2009 - 6:54 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 22 (ANI): Lily Allen has revealed that she still has therapy to deal with the miscarriage she suffered two years ago.
Allen, 24, had lost her baby with Chemical Brothers boyfriend Ed Simons.
Although she is now dating Sam Cooper, she calls the period “the worst time of my life”.
“I have therapy on and off but at that time it really helped me,” the Daily Star quoted Allen, as telling Grazia mag.
She added: “The last 10 years have been unbelievable. I started off really excited, then it all went horribly, horribly wrong.” (ANI)
- Lily Allen has a miscarriage - Nov 02, 2010
- Pregnant Allen worries for unborn baby - Sep 10, 2011
- Lily Allen to try for baby again - Dec 17, 2010
- Pregnant Allen marries Cooper - Jun 12, 2011
- Singer Lily Allen hospitalized for septicemia condition - Nov 08, 2010
- Pregnant Lily Allen Injures Her Wrist After A Fall At Restaurant - Aug 22, 2010
- Lily Allen Living In Fear - Sep 12, 2010
- Bieber, Perry sympathize with 'devastated' Lily Allen after baby loss - Nov 03, 2010
- Lily Allen on losing her baby - Mar 08, 2011
- Lily Allen Delighted; Expecting First Child - Aug 06, 2010
- Lily Allen to use sabbatical for pregnancy - May 17, 2010
- Lily Allen & Sam Cooper plan a New Year wedding - Nov 28, 2010
- Lily Allen wants to have babies, live in countryside - Jan 03, 2010
- Lily Allen says turning her back on fame for motherhood is a massive risk - Sep 16, 2010
- Allen's first appearance since miscarriage - Dec 05, 2010