Lily Allens Employee Of The Week awardMarch 10th, 2009 - 5:56 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 10 (ANI): Pop star Lily Allen has found a new way to reward her staff if they”re good by letting one lucky employee join her in first class when they”re flying.
The 23-year-old recently discovered that she could choose which member of her entourage sits next to her on the airplane as she travels the world to promote her new album It’’s Not Me, It’’s You.
So she is now planning to introduce an employee of the week award as an incentive to her crewmembers.
“The record label pick up the bills. I have now discovered that I get to choose who sits with me at the front while everyone else sits in economy, Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
“My tour manager never quite got around to telling me this piece of information and has been booking himself to sit alongside me at the pointy end every time.
“I want to introduce a sort of employee of the week award where one of the band or a roadie can sit with me at my choosing. It would be someone who has excelled or needs a treat,” she added. (ANI)
- Mice raid Allen's house - May 11, 2012
- Lily Allen enjoying sobriety during pregnancy - Sep 19, 2010
- Lily Allen worried storm may spoil her wedding - Jun 07, 2011
- Lily Allen says 'sobriety has opened her eyes' - Sep 20, 2010
- Pregnant Lily Allen gives up stilettoes - Sep 27, 2010
- Lily Allen to try for baby again - Dec 17, 2010
- Lily Allen to be judge on UK X-Factor 2011? - Mar 06, 2011
- No time for workout: Lavigne - Oct 26, 2011
- Lily Collins hated 'Mirror, Mirror' costumes - Feb 18, 2012
- Gomez wants fans to help create perfume - Oct 01, 2011
- Pop Star Lily Allen Engaged to Wed Sam Cooper? - Dec 28, 2010
- Courtney Love fuels feud with Lily Allen at NME awards - Feb 26, 2010
- Kelly Clarkson tracks leaked on the Internet - Aug 23, 2011
- Paltrow enjoying quality time with family - Jun 25, 2011
- Emma Bunton takes design tips from son - Jan 31, 2012