Lily Allen wants to retire from the music industry at 25November 26th, 2007 - 6:50 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Nov 26 (ANI): Pop star Lily Allen has announced that she may retire from the music industry before she turns 25, and lead the life of an ordinary person.
The 22-year-old singer has indicated that she will record just one more album, and then focus on her home life and having kids.
“I’d like to live in the country and have chickens and pigs. It’s a great job but it doesn’t leave time for what’s important - like having a family, Contacmusic quoted Allen, as saying.
“I’m going to do one more album. I just want to make some money - maybe I could retire at 25,” she added.
The singer is presently dating Chemical Brothers star Ed Simons. (ANI)
- Is Lily Allen being lined up for the 'X Factor'? - Mar 04, 2011
- Lily Allen has a miscarriage - Nov 02, 2010
- Allen's first appearance since miscarriage - Dec 05, 2010
- Lily, Victoria donate designer bags to charity - May 31, 2012
- Lily Allen to try for baby again - Dec 17, 2010
- Lily Allen takes break from singing - Jul 02, 2010
- Lily Allen Delighted; Expecting First Child - Aug 06, 2010
- Lily Allen reveals eating disorder battle - Mar 09, 2011
- Lily Allen to use sabbatical for pregnancy - May 17, 2010
- Lily Allen pens songs about baby girl - Apr 10, 2012
- Pregnant Allen marries Cooper - Jun 12, 2011
- Singer Lily Allen hospitalized for septicemia condition - Nov 08, 2010
- Lily Allen has forgotten how to walk in heels - Aug 30, 2012
- Lily Allen unhappy with husband's drinking - Apr 15, 2012
- Lily Allen Living In Fear - Sep 12, 2010