Lily Allen unhappy with husband’s drinkingApril 15th, 2012 - 7:01 am ICT by IANS
London, April 15 (IANS) Singer Lily Allen is unhappy with her husband Sam Cooper’s drinking habits. In fact, she doesn’t even mind ignoring him after he spends too long in the pub.
The singer moaned about his drinking on Twitter, reports contactmusic.com.
“Dear husband, I hope you are enjoying the pub, can you come home now please, love lily x (sic),” Allen posted on the micro-blogging site.
“Actually you can stay as long as you like but I will ignore you upon your return and you can forget about breakfast,” she added.
- Mice raid Allen's house - May 11, 2012
- Michelle Williams battling flu - Dec 29, 2011
- Leona Lewis angry over song leak - Jan 26, 2012
- Jenkins pays tribute to Tsunami survivors - Dec 20, 2011
- Lovato on Twitter break - Jan 24, 2012
- Miley Cyrus denies surgery reports - Dec 15, 2011
- Oprah issues apology for TV remark - Feb 14, 2012
- Cher to duet with Lady Gaga - Jul 23, 2011
- Osbourne gets broken hand reset - Dec 21, 2011
- O'connor's marriage back on track - Jan 31, 2012
- George Michael had 'different' Christmas - Dec 28, 2011
- Lily Allen names daughter Ethel Mary - Jan 05, 2012
- Lily Allen thanks fans for support - Nov 07, 2010
- Katy Perry wonders if internet is good - Jul 28, 2012
- Father confirms Allen's pregnancy news - Jul 17, 2012