Lily Allen to tie the knot in JuneFebruary 5th, 2011 - 2:35 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 5 (IANS) Singer Lily Allen who got engaged to Sam Cooper has reportedly booked a church in England for June 11.”Lily doesn’t want a huge showbiz wedding, she’s simply not into all that any more,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“She and Sam are really happy and will marry near their Cotswolds home,” the source added.
The couple had got engaged just weeks after suffering the tragic loss of their unborn child.
The “Smile” singer has been dating Cooper since July 2009 and has previously spoken of how happy she is with him.
“Sam treats me differently. He’s told me he’ll look after me forever. That’s what I’ve always wanted - someone to look after me. We’ve never had one argument and there’s nothing about him that annoys me,” she said.
- Lilly Allen's wedding date is on 11th of June - Feb 04, 2011
- Allen, Cooper engaged? - Dec 28, 2010
- Lily Allen may plan New Year wedding to tide over baby grief - Nov 29, 2010
- Lily Allen engaged to beau Sam Cooper - Dec 28, 2010
- Pregnant Allen worries for unborn baby - Sep 10, 2011
- Pregnant Allen marries Cooper - Jun 12, 2011
- Local community has been supportive: Lily Allen - Jul 05, 2011
- Allen set to party at The Ritz - Apr 20, 2011
- Allen's long battle with life - Mar 09, 2011
- Lily Allen gives up heels - Sep 28, 2010
- Allen to have baby shower - Oct 19, 2011
- Lily Allen to change name after wedding - Jun 04, 2011
- Lily Allen plans for New Year wedding - Nov 29, 2010
- Lily Allen to spend honeymoon at Glastonbury - May 21, 2011
- Lily Allen asks fans to pray for her - Nov 03, 2010