Lily Allen to spend honeymoon at GlastonburyMay 21st, 2011 - 4:37 am ICT by IANS
London, May 21 (IANS) Glastonbury organiser Michael Eavis has revealed singer Lily Allen will spend her honeymoon at the famous music festival.
The 25-year-old singer, who is set to tie the knot with fiance Sam Cooper in Gloucestershire June 11, will travel to the world famous music event in Somerset to relax with her new husband, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Lily’s coming down for her honeymoon. We’ll look after her, I’ll set her up a special tent - she’ll get well treated,” Eavis said.
- Lily Allen to change name after wedding - Jun 04, 2011
- Allen watches fashion show during honeymoon - Jun 25, 2011
- Pregnant Allen marries Cooper - Jun 12, 2011
- Lily Allen gets bride's nightmare - pimple! - Jun 11, 2011
- Lily Allen gets cooking lesson from Gordon Ramsay - May 24, 2011
- Lily Allen sends invites for June 11 wedding - Mar 31, 2011
- Sanderson to design Allen's wedding shoes - May 27, 2011
- Moss loses engagement ring - Jun 28, 2011
- Lily Allen worried storm may spoil her wedding - Jun 07, 2011
- Lily Allen hires 12-year-old DJ for wedding - Jun 08, 2011
- Allen set to party at The Ritz - Apr 20, 2011
- Shakira to perform at Glastonbury fest - Apr 21, 2010
- Local community has been supportive: Lily Allen - Jul 05, 2011
- Lily Allen gets a new name - Aug 06, 2012
- Lily Allen sends out farmer-themed wedding invites - Mar 30, 2011