Lily Allen thanks fans for supporting her after child lossNovember 6th, 2010 - 2:53 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 06 (ANI): Lily Allen, who lost her second baby in two years, has thanked her fans for their support following the recent loss.
The singer was devastated earlier this week but she took to her Twitter page to let her two million followers know she is doing OK.
“I’m still very sick but the messages are helping me to be stronger. Thank you x x,” the Sun quoted her as writing on Twitter.
The tweet was Allen ’s first public message since her heartbreaking request to friends and fans from the hospital, asking them to “say a little prayer”.
Allen, who announced her pregnancy in August after her three-month scan, was expecting the baby with her builder boyfriend Sam Cooper.
Her spokesman said, “It is with great sadness that we have to confirm that Lily Allen and Sam Cooper have lost their baby.
“The couple ask that their privacy be respected and that they be left alone at this deeply distressing time. No further comment will be made,” the spokesman added. (ANI)
- Singer Lily Allen hospitalized for septicemia condition - Nov 08, 2010
- Lily Allen names daughter Ethel Mary - Jan 05, 2012
- Bieber, Perry sympathize with 'devastated' Lily Allen after baby loss - Nov 03, 2010
- Lily Allen has a miscarriage - Nov 02, 2010
- Lily Allen on the road to recovery - Nov 08, 2010
- Lily Allen suffers second miscarriage - Nov 02, 2010
- Lily Allen thanks fans for support - Nov 07, 2010
- Pregnant Allen feels like penguin - Aug 25, 2011
- Pregnant Allen marries Cooper - Jun 12, 2011
- Allen to have baby shower - Oct 19, 2011
- Lily Allen & Sam Cooper plan a New Year wedding - Nov 28, 2010
- Lily Allen says she nearly died after losing her baby - Mar 30, 2011
- Father confirms Allen's pregnancy news - Jul 17, 2012
- Pop Star Lily Allen Engaged to Wed Sam Cooper? - Dec 28, 2010
- Pregnant Lily Allen Injures Her Wrist After A Fall At Restaurant - Aug 22, 2010